“clean & neat & gentle”

Ranked #189 of 1,194 Speciality Lodging in Bangkok
Seoul, South Korea
“clean & neat & gentle”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

we stayed for one night in this place for our family trip this winter.

we enjoyed staying here because of the manager and staffs. they were ready to serve all our needs all the time. she was free to spend time for our family to recommand the things that we could do during the trip. she even gave us a ride to massage shop!

we were so happy to find this apartment near the donmuang airport cos our next flight was in the very early in the morning.

breakfast is worth having which included toast, egg, sausage, thai soup, coffee, thai tea and even with some fruits!

whenever we come back to bangkok we wish to visit this apartment again.

please enjoy your trip and don't hesitate to drop down the meet green apartment!

Stayed January 2014
6 Thank enchantedmax

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Thai first
Cannock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stayed at the Meet Green Apartments on three occasions (3 nights each duration) in August 2013, booked through Agoda.com. This is a family run hotel and I was given a very warm welcome and excellent service during my stays.

I paid B1300 plus B150 for breakfast, I think I could have paid less if I booked direct but the experience was still good value. Breakfast was a Thai/farang fusion and very plentiful, served at anytime and meals/snacks were offered throughout the working day. My room was spotless, good size with apartment type facilities and good aircon. The TV only had one English channel -CNN and as far as I know there is no lift.

I was delighted with my choice mainly due to the quality of service and pleasant manner of the owners.

I chose Meet Green Apartments because it is near Don Muang Airport and I have a friend living close by however there is a downside. The hotel is located in the quiet soi 19 off Soi 40 Ramintra Road, sadly transport links are not tourist friendly as the traffic in that area is some of the worst in BKK in particular Lat Phrao Road. It seems to be rush hour all day through to 9pm. A meter taxi trip into downtown BKK will take well over an hour even with the toll highway and the round trip will cost up to B600. There are other alternatives ie. taxi to Lat Phrao MRT then train to city centre but again the traffic will frustrate you. The same problems exist with getting to Don Muang Airport with heavy traffic giving you a B150 taxi fare. I believe by 2016 there will be both MRT and BTS links in operation close by, this will probably eradicate this problem to the advantage of the hotel and customers.

For people who need to be in the Ramintra area or long term residents the Meet Green Apartments is a place I can highly recommend and I hope to use it again soon.

Room Tip: Floor 1 - No lift!!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank AndrewA4401
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 16 June 2013

A extremely warm welcome was extended to me at the time of my arrival, which was such a surprise. Madame Toy had also written an email to me regarding Airport Transfer and suggested to take the local taxi as the price would be less expensive, than what she would be offering. She also wrote the address for me in Thai which really made dealing with the Taxi driver much easier. The Hotel is located between both airports and there are some shopping malls and as well as pagodas and a floating market to visit, should one stay a few more days. I was in between flights and arrived tires and hungry. Immediately food of my choice was brought in, beer was also available and served on a lovely large and very comfortable garden patio. A fan was brought for my comfort as well as great blues music was set for an amazing atmosphere to enjoy my early dinner.Madame Toy and her stuff certainly know hospitality well., The rooms are large with fridge and dinning table as well as TV, everything what a traveller is looking for. I did not have the morning breakfast as my flight left rather early. I would stay at the Meet Green apartment anytime when in Bangkok. A great experience and fantastic price.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo