“Awesome hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

MEET Green Apartment
Ranked #196 of 1,132 Speciality Lodging in Bangkok
“Awesome hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Best hotel I stayed at in Bangkok. Super friendly service, covenient location close to both airports, clean, cheap and elegant.... all with an excellent daily breakfast and fast internet connection. Can't recommend enough!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
7 Thank Daniel A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Thai first
Gulf Breeze, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

This was a perfect place to stay for a night while on a layover at DMK Don Muang airport. Room was nice and large and very clean. The service was so sweet we got in kinda late and were very hungry and exhausted so they arranged to get takeout for us and brought to our room as well as prepare us a nice breakfast the following morning. It felt like staying with a bunch of loving Thai mommys for the night.

• Stayed April 2014
8 Thank Lauren V
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

I stayed at this apartment hotel for 9 days with my wife. It's just awesome. Clean, stylish interiors, very helpful owner, good service. The owner has designed the interiors really tastefully. She goes brat length to keep it beautiful - there are 3 flower bouquets of the fresh flowers. She has different colours of towels for each day of the week. Bathrooms are clean and nice.

It's in suburbs. It would take around 150-170 baths to go to city centre by cab. cabs available easily outside the hotel. takes 7 min to reach Fashion island - a big shopping mall. 30 min to old airport as well as the new airport.

a driving range is 5 min walk - for golf enthusiast. There are a lot of basic but hygienic restaurants around.

You might not be too excited by the neighbourhood. It's safe. but not the most posh. it's clean. intact there are green fields on once side of the hotel. but once you get a great feel once you are inside the hotel.

I would strongly recommend it if the location suits you.

Room Tip: Well all rooms are corner rooms. So choose whichever.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
9 Thank Sameer S
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Although I stayed at Meet Green just for one night, it was like home away from home for a solo traveller touring Bangkok. Despite my late check-in (post midnight), the hostess kindly prepared fresh mango rice and coconut jelly for me which was as awesome as the Thai people's hospitality. Sumptuous breakfast with local delicacy (sweet banana fried dish) served in the green garden of the Bungalow was the perfect beginning for a tourist's day! Overall, great experience....

- Nivi

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank Global_lndian
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

we stayed for one night in this place for our family trip this winter.

we enjoyed staying here because of the manager and staffs. they were ready to serve all our needs all the time. she was free to spend time for our family to recommand the things that we could do during the trip. she even gave us a ride to massage shop!

we were so happy to find this apartment near the donmuang airport cos our next flight was in the very early in the morning.

breakfast is worth having which included toast, egg, sausage, thai soup, coffee, thai tea and even with some fruits!

whenever we come back to bangkok we wish to visit this apartment again.

please enjoy your trip and don't hesitate to drop down the meet green apartment!

Stayed January 2014
6 Thank enchantedmax
Cannock, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stayed at the Meet Green Apartments on three occasions (3 nights each duration) in August 2013, booked through Agoda.com. This is a family run hotel and I was given a very warm welcome and excellent service during my stays.

I paid B1300 plus B150 for breakfast, I think I could have paid less if I booked direct but the experience was still good value. Breakfast was a Thai/farang fusion and very plentiful, served at anytime and meals/snacks were offered throughout the working day. My room was spotless, good size with apartment type facilities and good aircon. The TV only had one English channel -CNN and as far as I know there is no lift.

I was delighted with my choice mainly due to the quality of service and pleasant manner of the owners.

I chose Meet Green Apartments because it is near Don Muang Airport and I have a friend living close by however there is a downside. The hotel is located in the quiet soi 19 off Soi 40 Ramintra Road, sadly transport links are not tourist friendly as the traffic in that area is some of the worst in BKK in particular Lat Phrao Road. It seems to be rush hour all day through to 9pm. A meter taxi trip into downtown BKK will take well over an hour even with the toll highway and the round trip will cost up to B600. There are other alternatives ie. taxi to Lat Phrao MRT then train to city centre but again the traffic will frustrate you. The same problems exist with getting to Don Muang Airport with heavy traffic giving you a B150 taxi fare. I believe by 2016 there will be both MRT and BTS links in operation close by, this will probably eradicate this problem to the advantage of the hotel and customers.

For people who need to be in the Ramintra area or long term residents the Meet Green Apartments is a place I can highly recommend and I hope to use it again soon.

Room Tip: Floor 1 - No lift!!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank AndrewA4401
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

A extremely warm welcome was extended to me at the time of my arrival, which was such a surprise. Madame Toy had also written an email to me regarding Airport Transfer and suggested to take the local taxi as the price would be less expensive, than what she would be offering. She also wrote the address for me in Thai which really made dealing with the Taxi driver much easier. The Hotel is located between both airports and there are some shopping malls and as well as pagodas and a floating market to visit, should one stay a few more days. I was in between flights and arrived tires and hungry. Immediately food of my choice was brought in, beer was also available and served on a lovely large and very comfortable garden patio. A fan was brought for my comfort as well as great blues music was set for an amazing atmosphere to enjoy my early dinner.Madame Toy and her stuff certainly know hospitality well., The rooms are large with fridge and dinning table as well as TV, everything what a traveller is looking for. I did not have the morning breakfast as my flight left rather early. I would stay at the Meet Green apartment anytime when in Bangkok. A great experience and fantastic price.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo