“So good we went twice! ”
Review of Ranee's Restaurant

Ranee's Restaurant
Ranked #213 of 13,769 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Thai, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Phra Nakhon
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

After reading several great reviews, myself and my partner ate in Ranees on our first night in Bangkok. I had the chicken massaman curry and my partner had the green curry and we shared a vegetable and egg fried rice. Both dishes were delicious, and the service was very good. We went back to Ranees for a second time the following week with our friends who had just arrived in Bangkok and yet again the food was amazing, my partner had a pepporini pizza and it was awesome. Very reasonably priced too, £7.50 for both meals and two beers :) would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (585)

Reviewed 5 June 2016

nice place
mix of Asian food and Italian food
everything was good
greek salad, bruschetta, pizza 4 cheeses...
portions are too big... difficult to finish
and the wine by glass.. our treat.
we will come back
staff very..polite... that is rare in the quarter

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Really great hidden treasure, with a wide range of food on the menu and drinks. The owner was lovely and it was a great place to relax out of the madness of Kho San road. My partner had a pizza that was huge and really tasty and I had the pepper and garlic seafood (prawns and squid) which is my favourite dish. Would highly recommend this place :)

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Found this little beauty earlier. Opposite KohSan palace on KohSan road, walk through alley straight to the end! Well worth a visit, wish I had of found on previous trips! Pizza was amazing, had ham and mushroom with blue cheese :). Already can't wait to go back tomorrow!!!!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

We love Renee's! We got here and met with a kind guy from the Netherlands. Great food, great service. Even got a fantastic tour idea. Take a boat up to an island Ko Kret. We have to change two boats, but it's more fun, than to grab a taxi.

Date of visit: May 2016