“Drop in classes that feel like home”

Yoga Elements Studio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since opening our doors in January of 2001, people know us as possibly the top yoga studio in Bangkok:“The city’s most inspiring place to study yoga” – Bangkok Post“The undisputed king of Bangkok yoga studios” -Bangkok Airways inflight magazine“The most respected studio in town” - Lonely Planet Travel“Bangkok’s top yoga studio” – Thai Airways inflight magazine“#1 Bangkok- …lofty location, on the 23rd floor of a downtown high-rise” – Seek Retreat ”Top 10 yoga studios around the world”“#11 – Yoga Elements Studio is easily Bangkok’s best yoga studio” – Travel and Leisure “Top 25 yoga studios in the world”We have an entire floor with city views, and spacious, open-air practice rooms that are neither heated or air conditioned. Located conveniently behind Central Chidlom department store in downtown Bangkok, a short walk from the Chidlom Skytrain stop with free parking in the building, accessible through Soi Chidlom. Welcome!
Tokyo, Japan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Drop in classes that feel like home”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

While visiting Bangkok during the recent martial law, my husband and I were left with limited options in entertainment. Instead of doing my daily practice of yoga at the hotel, we found YES and gave it a go.

The staff was pleasant and inviting. We arrived in enough time to take an intermediate class. The instructor was fantastic. She was knowledgable, compassionate, and even had a sense of humor, something in enjoyed as well as my husband, a complete beginner.

The price was right for a single class walk in (520 THB, about $15 US). If you find yourself in Bangkok and want a great yoga class, this is the place.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Angela R

Guernsey, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“1 Day in BKK...”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Within 4 days of travel, I found I had 10 hrs to spend in BKK. This yoga class is high standard of teaching, facilities are excellent & prices suit this, & standard drop-in price of a European class.
I recommend these classes to any traveller needing a work-out, looking to improve blood circulation when between
flights, or if you're in the city for sometime, they do packages for great discounted prices.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank LouxHeureux
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best school in Bangkok to keep up your practice or start one”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Located by the Chit-lom Skytrain BTS station, Yoga Elements is easily accessible.

I was looking for a non-commercialized school to restart/jumpstart my Ashtanga yoga self-practice after a few years off.
The teachers are knowledgable, friendly, and nurturing, which is pretty hard to find anywhere in the world these days. The view of Bangkok from the 23rd floor of a high-rise is just a bonus.

The classes I attended focused on Vinyassa, which was great, though my preference is to follow the Ashtanga sequence progression to re-establish my practice as a moving meditation.
The facilities were nice with lockers and showers. Even a nice mint tea is complimentary after the practice to keep the Agni burning while replenishing fluids to the body.

I highly recommend this jewel and sanctuary for anyone visiting Bangkok looking to keep up their practice while visiting. The beginner classes are also nurturing for those that are looking to start up a practice.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Henry L
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A genuine experience, whether you are a first timer or an advanced practitioner”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I took my very first yoga class at YES back in the beginning of 2011 and I still continue to attend classes when I can.

(Amazing) teachers provide valuable knowledge at each class, which leads you to incorporate yoga into your everyday life and embark on the journey of personnal development safely.

A place where inspiration comes to life, with a breathtaking panoramic view of central Bangkok.

I strongly recommend!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank LaetiMe
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“First-class yoga studio”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Practised yoga at YES has totally opened a new experience in yoga to me. Other than it deliver first-class of yoga classes and produce many quality teachers to the industry, it also in such a convenience location with an almost 360-degree view of Bangkok's downtown from a 23rd floor.

Visited October 2012