“surprisingly good food in a very informal place”
Review of Shuffle

Shuffle
Ranked #1,698 of 10,959 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Bangkok, Thailand
“surprisingly good food in a very informal place”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

there are so many of that kind of restaurants in bangkok with a sort of modern/trendy decor which come with appalling food and service.
although service is a bit too relaxed, such as main course coming before starter... (but if you live in BKK you should be used to that. i.e. serving western food the way thai food is served, that is whenever a dish is ready it comes to the table, never mind the order), the food was surprisingly good.
we had salads with crunchy lettuce, not soaked in oil and vinegar. quesadillas not soaked in cheap melted cheese. and a fairly good burger.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank CPC1PCP1

Bangkok
“Excellent burgers and friendly service”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Despite the rave reviews of the pork chops, I decided to have the burger here and was glad I did. They let you chose how long you want it cooked for and, unusually, offer medium rare. Mine was cooked just right with the patty succulent and tender.
The waiting staff are young and keen and offer service with a smile. There is a draught Belgian beer and draught Guinness to help wash it down.

4 Thank KirkbyBlue
Tokyo, Japan
“Amazing pork chops”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Back in Bangkok for the second time, and I finally had a chance to go to this place. I heard this newly opened restaurant from a friend of mine and decide to try this place yesterday. I ordered their Pork Chop, Peach and Prosciutto Salad, and Toasted Marshmallow Shake. I would have to say that the Pork Chop was outstanding and the best I have had for a long time. The salad was also very good and fresh, and the shake was very lovely Overall, I was impressed with the quality of the food at Shuffle. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for quality food during the weekend. The only drawback is that although this place is small and cozy, you can sometimes hear the conversation of the person next to you. Best to sit at their outdoor balcony where it is nice and spacious.

4 Thank Sam W
Makati, Philippines
“Bad service”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

They have great food especially burgers but the service is just terrible. On our last visit here it was the same staff that served us and had of course gave us problem again. My friend's order arrived and mine didn't. It was because the waiter forgot to order it. I wasn't happy at all because how can she forget my order when i have repeatedly told her before she left but i still kept my cool. My friends tried to eat slow since i was still waiting for my food. After 15 minutes the food arrived and to my surprise it was not what i ordered. I just wanted to throw a hissy fit. How can they be so stupid really. But they apologized (of course they should, they just ruined my night) and ask me if i could wait again. At this point i just told them to cancel it. My friends were almost done eating anyway. What a bad experience especially from an expensive place.

• Visited April 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Had a great time - lamb, salmon, pork chops”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

My friend likes trying out new places so we decided to bring her here for her birthday party. We chose this place as it was nearby, my friend loves American food, and awe also chose based on the reviews from Bangkok Magazine. There are so many things about this place, but in summary we were not disappointed at all. The food was great, especially their lamb burger and their pork chops were a stand out. Their salads were okay, nothing spectacular. Their grilled salmon was an interesting blend of soft and smooth salmon combined with chewy local Thai morning glory. They also had a nice selection of craft beer to choose from, while their cocktails were okay, nothing special. We sat on their outside balcony which gave us a nice view of the road downstairs. The store had their fans on at full blast, so we didn’t feel like we were sitting out in hot Bangkok. We had a great time.

4 Thank Marilyn T