“Food is fine but Bad service ”

Jeffer Steak at Terminal 21
Ranked #7,518 of 11,485 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Steak Fast Food Chain located in major shopping centres around Thailand
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

The customer service here is bad. The table was not set. 5dishes that I would like to try were all out. There were no fork and spoon upon food arrival. I asked a sever to get it. She was not happy and took her 5 minutes to get it. I will not visit this restaurant again.
An

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have visited Jeffers on multi ocassions, but the experience sadly has been the same. The food is okay, not bad, not the greatest, but the service is downright bad. They make the customers wait forever, leave them unattended and its a common sight to find many of them leave in despair.

Pricewise, the food is okay, but hey if everytime I have to fight it out to get my food with the servers, then eventually my experience is ruined!

About time, the management took note of this issue, and took action.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

They have an attractive menu with reasonable prices but service and quality of food isn't that good! The servers don't even know what they have or what food is out of stock, they would keep you waiting for a while, food came in a bit cold, taste isn't that special. there are plenty of other places to eat at in this mall so I wouldn't return to this place.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We travelled as a family. We were staying in Novtel Hotel at Siam Square Bangkok. Bang Opp. is the Education Centre, where this restaurant is located in basement. Nice fish and chicken wd Mynose, wd cold slaugh and finger chips. average bill for 3 adults and one child used to be 300 baht, which is dirt cheap. Quality of food is excellent. I ate wd my family 4 times and i enjoyed every meal. the best eating place in Thailand. its a chain. Must eat.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

I have been to Jeffer Steak a couple of times now but it still not impress me.

First of all the meny is very hard to understand. They have many combos but if you only want one simple steak its hard to find how to order.

The tenderloin steak is cheap but not soo tasty. I order it Medium rare but it's comes something like medium or medium well.

If you want a good steak choose another restaurant. If you just want cheap price you can come here.

1  Thank Jimmieboy84