“Great French cuisine ”

JP French Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 10,789 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$20 - US$46
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: A place who mix good food and great atmosphere...
“Great French cuisine ”
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Thanks for your hospitality JP. Your meals was great and just reflected the real French cuisine at its best, and we just forgot we were in Bangkok for a while (although I love the city). I personally recommend the boeuf en croûte and the foie gras home made. Whish you the best.
Damien

jpdebkk, Propriétaire at JP French Restaurant, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Dear Damien
Really nice to you to give us a nice review
Great to see that our food pleased you and really hope to see you again
Again many thanks and wish you and all your beloved a merry christmas and an happy new yesr 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Sydney
“I really like this restaurant”
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

I took my very jet lagged husband there last night and while he was not up to his normal enthusiasm for food and wine he loved his beef dish. My duck was excellent and I made a mental note - must try to have something different next time which is difficult as I love duck. Its nice to have a restaurant that listens to its customers, last time I was there I asked for an extra red wine by the glass and it happened. Thank you!!!!

Dear Winefoodfan

Again big thanks for your nice review and happy to see that your opimion don't change over the months
Respect our customers is normal and we ever try to improve by listening all the new idea
hope to see you soon and wish tou a great time in bangkok and nice christmas
and a great 2014 year for you and your familly
jp
“BRAVO”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We always talk about JP and food, but the service is excellent too, JP team doing always great job.
The Boeuf en Croute wowwwwwww try it, what can i say more for the same level of restaurant JP restaurant is the best restaurant in Thailand.

• Visited December 2013
jpdebkk, Propriétaire at JP French Restaurant, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
Dear James
Thanks for your nice comments and also many thanks regarding the service and your point of vue
hope to see you again and be again at a good level for your entire satisfaction
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent traditional French cuisine”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

In my quest of finding good French restaurant in the region, JP French is one of the best for several reasons.

First, Jean-Pierre the owner is someone who will be attentive to your satisfaction. Second, the chef propose qualitative products and respects the seasoning and cooking that makes the essential of the French cuisine. My Foie Gras terrine was pink and tasty, served with a delicious onion jam. The steak tartar was fresh and well seasoned, and the apple pie was simple and generous.Third, the wine was served in a good temperature and chosen from good vineyards in France. Fourth, the service was efficient and discrete.

My only concern was the bread. It was good and fresh, but wasn't at the level of the others products. I recommend a bread with more crusts and less breadcrumbs.

• Visited December 2013
Dear Jean

Many thanks for your great comments and suggestion that we always taking care
Really proud that our food , service and atmosphere pleased you and we'll try always,again and again to improve
hope to see you soon ,because i also have a great memory of a nice discussion ,very interresting ,so see you again
Toronto
“AMAZING food...AMAZING value”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

We chose to dine here after reading trip advisor reviews. We were looking for a nice fine dining meal without spending a fortune...which many of the better Bangkok restaurants can do.

This place fit the bill perfectly.

TRUE fine dining. It was in one of the best steaks I have ever had. We both ate with wine for under 2000 baht ($65). Very impressed with the quality and care. I will return for sure.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank burley32
jpdebkk, Propriétaire at JP French Restaurant, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Dear Burley32
Many thanks for your revue and really happy that you enjoy the place
We always try to please every body and when we reach this ,it's wonderful for us
Again ,thanks a lot and wish you a nice christmas and a very happy new year 2014
JP

Been to JP French Restaurant? Share your experiences!