“Great time” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Bulakorn Spa & Massage

The Bulakorn Spa & Massage
Ranked #240 of 419 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: A Homey Ambiance of Thai Spa and Massage, located inside Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok Managed by ACCOR at 4 th Floor with 12 privacy treatment rooms ; providing the finest quality of all Body Treatments, Body Massage (Hot Stone Massage, Hot Herbal Compress, Royal Thai Massage, Aromatherapy Oil Massage), Facial Treatment and Foot reflexology.
Bangkok
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

I had a very relaxing time in this spa. I like this place because I think that customers will be able to experience Thai traditional atmosphere and also there are nice and kind staff. Though I usually get a massage twice a week in other place, Hot stone oil massage which I tried here was awesome. Fragrance of oil made me relaxing and I felt happy. I think that this massage is very effective for shoulder and back pain. Actually I always have strong shoulder pain, but I felt better and my skin was very moisture after massage. I recommend this massage for everyone!!! Thank you for your great hospitality:))

Visited October 2013
3 Thank mango133

Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

We were staying at the Grand Sukhumvit Hotel and decided to try the massage as a way of unwinding from our busy schedule and plane flight. We were greeted politely as we entered the spa and provided with information and advice on the best options for both myself and my husband. We were provided with a warm welcome drink and slippers to change into to feel more comfortable.

We chose to have our massage in a couples facility which was great as I was a little nervous as I don't usually have massages. I needn't have worried, everything was explained well and although it was a couples facility there was a screen to provide you with individual privacy.

We were both advised the warm oil massage would best suit our needs and it was heavenly, I can thoroughly recommend the head and shoulder treatment as well as I found all the tightness of travelling in the plane disappeared. I was able to select the level of firmness and my masseuse checked regularly to make sure all was well. About half way into the treatment I could hear my husband snoring so I guess he found it very relaxing as well.

We both enjoyed the experience and would recommend it to anyone needing to relax and unwind in Bangkok.

Visited June 2013
5 Thank NewieTraveller_12
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great relaxing massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

I am staying at the Grand Sukhumvit Hotel which is in the same building as the spa. I needed a place to relax whilst I waited for my room to be prepared. The spa was so peaceful after a long haul flight and the service was great and it is not expensive. I would recommend this to anyone needing to properly relax in a bustling Bangkok.

Visited May 2013