“Excellent service!”

Andrew & Walker Custom Clothier
Ranked #123 of 543 Shopping in Bangkok
Reviewed 7 June 2013

The most personal service and best looking and fitting clothes. If you travel to Bangkok, spend a few minutes with Andrew. You will have not only a personal tailor, but a friend.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"company"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Let me start by saying before I had ever traveled to Thailand I had many co-workers and friends tell me about certain Tailors to go and see and how the deals in Bangkok were the best in the world for Tailor made clothes. Well luckily I had many people go and spend their hard earned money testing all the Tailors in town so when I arrived in Bangkok I got the full lowdown on all the well known Tailors and how each of their clothes fit and the costs. Well let me just say that when I first tried on a shirt that Andrew made for me I had never put on a piece of clothing that had made me feel so sexy. I have never in my life experienced anything like it before. I am 6ft7in tall and slim fit, so to find clothes to fit me in general is pretty tuff. I had Andrew make me 6 shirts, a full suit and a sports coat to wear with jeans for semi dressy to casual events and presentations. I was able to pick out all my own fabrics while Andy helped me to choose a light weight fabric that I can wear in the heat of summers without sweating to death, and the sports coat is of a light beige color with stripes with an exquisite inside liner that just makes the jacket pop. Both suite jacket and sports coat have my name monogramed by the inside pocket. The work is the best I have ever seen not to mention the low prices and he can have the gear back the next day. Now that Andy has my measurements I dont even have to be in country I can go on his web site pick out my fabrics and he will have made and send directly to me. It seems to good to be true but it is definately not. I highly recommend Andrew and his team to perfectly fit any person no matter what size you are. I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed and will be a returning customer as I am. I was so pleased with my new wardrobe that Andrew had his photographer come out and photo shoot me to add in his web site. You should be able to see the pics soon at www.andrew@walker.com, at that time you can judge for yourself. I wish everyone could experience the feeling and look of tailor made clothing at a fraction of the costs of store bought clothing the same as I have. If you give this man a chance you will be a returning customer for sure.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

I needed to order bespoke suits online as I didn't have the time to travel to Thailand. I found the website http://andrewandwalker.com/ and I contacted Andy. He answered all my questions very promptly and professionally and guided me in the choice of fabrics, model, measurements etc. I ordered 2 suits ( one for the summer and one for the winter) with extra pants and 4 shirts. Taking the measurements was very easy and Andy verified the measurements and corrected one mistake with the shoulders width I had done. I was surprised how fast was the delivery and when I opened the packet I was really amazed by the quality of the fabrics, the perfect fit. Every single stitch was impeccable. I am very slim and it is very difficult for me to find pants that fit in North America. The pants of Andrew & Walker are the best fitting pants I have even though I had ordered them online. The shirts are very stylish, soft and look great. Andy sent me some additional information how to handle the suits and how to wash the shirts. In brief, the experience was very positive and I have now bespoke suits tailored to perfection for a fraction of the price of the off-the-rack clothes I can buy in North America. There is also another reason why I am so happy about my experience with Andrew and Walker. Buying clothes in Canada where I live means feeding the corporation. The big wealthy business is selling to the customers the underpaid labor of people in Asia and South America. Moreover this service is cold and impersonal, the quality is bad and the clothes look exactly the same for everybody living in the Matrix. Andrew and Walker is a family business, they provide human and personal services, outstanding quality and better prices. I believe also that the clefs-d'oeuvres created by Andrew and Walker will last much longer because of the highest quality of the fabrics. I am very happy with my experience with Andrew & Walker and I will definitely order again.

3  Thank Vpetrishky
Reviewed 17 March 2013

(Note: I don't usually write reviews, but I think great service should be recognised.)
I've worked in Asia for two decades and over the years have had suits made in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Bangkok. For me, the main thing that makes Andrew & Walker stand out from the crowd is the truly personal service that Andy delivers. He is genuinely interested in his customers and I feel he is making my suit *for me as an individual*, not just as a set of measurements. The fit is always perfect and I feel and look great when I wear his suits.
One thing I appreciate is his advice on fabrics, and the payoff between cost and quality. You can get 'cheap' suits anywhere in Asia, but they will fall apart or wear out within a year. Andy's suits are top quality and last for ages, always looking great. Compared to European prices they are a bargain, and Andrew & Walker tailors is a real find - I highly recommend them.
(By the way.. if you are are staying in a hotel or working in an office in Bangkok, he can come to you and bring everything with him for measuring up and choosing fabrics.. Now THAT is personal service!)

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 March 2013

After already experiencing an excellent service when I was in Bangkok last year, I really want to thank Andy for the effort he made to make me happy with my new wardrobe.
His work is highly professional, the measurements he is taking are perfect, the fabrics are best quality and the service is at the highest.
Now, who can say: "I have my personal tailor coming to my house and serving me"!? HA, well I can, because Andy is travelling across Europe to various countries visiting clients. I just have to write an email asking for his next trip schedule. And the best thing is, it is absolutely affordable. Quality and price are fantastic.

What I really also like is his way of working - Andy is reliable - which for me personally is very important. What do I mean with that?

1) my emails get replied within 24hours - often less than 24h
2) appointments are always on time
3) delivery in the promised time range
and
4) I never get pushed to order something I don`t want or need - if you have been to Bangkok, you know what I mean!
5) As shape, size and body of noone is perfect (women are especially picky on that), I can be sure that Andy WILL make me look PERFECT!

People are sometimes shy to ask about price... but in this case, don`t hesitate, as you will always get a fair deal.
I highly recommend Andy and his company and for sure I will be ordering very soon again

Best regards from Switzerland
Yours sincerely
Barbara

PS: All my friends to whom I recommended Andy, where all happy with this service aswell.

3  Thank BarbaraTheVoice