Review Highlights
Best of the Best

Garen M
Great bangkok experience, thanks to Nok

Carlos M
via mobile

All reviews train market floating market canal tour lotus farm tiger world bangkok temples professional tour guide air conditioned van great photographer cold towels hotel lobby noodle soup using public transport lovely guide grand palace bangkok experience fantastic tour
Reviewed 1 week ago

When My daughter found out that I will be visiting Bangkok for a few days, she highly suggested that I take a tour in order to be able to see as much as possible in a short period of time. She had visited Thailand in February with a group of her friends and had taken a tour with NOK Thai Tour. All I am going to tell you is that I have traveled the world and visited many places and taken plenty of tours. Nok is amazing and knowledgeable and by the end of the tour you will feel like she is a member of your family. I can't tell you enough about her and the amazing experience that we had.

1  Thank Garen M
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A group of 9 of us took a bangkok tour with nok. Nok was very well-spoken, and knowledgable about all things bangkok and took her time to explain customs, history and current state of bangkok. She was very patient with our group (we like to take many pictures). Throughout the tour, she gave us tips on bathroom cleanliness and even provided the females with toilet paper when necessary. Overall, nok is very pleasant and an enjoyable tour guide.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my husband had a wonderful time with Nok on our day tour of the train market and floating market! Nok is very knowledgeable in Thai history, making our tour very interesting the entire time. Also, her english is very good which made the tour even better.

Highly recommend Nok for any tour in the BKK area!!!

1  Thank lcrabbe14
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a wonderful time touring with Nok in Bangkok. She is a wonderful tour guide.

We had arranged a two day private tour with Nok Thai Tour. The correspondence through email was great. Nok gave us options and we worked out the details ahead of time. Nok met us at the hotel promptly at the arranged time. She is very professional and knowledgeable about Bangkok, Thailand, the history and lores. She is an amazing lady who is warm and friendly, she is also very thoughtful and provided wipes and water at various times when we need it. She is very organized, making the tour very smooth, avoiding crowds and getting the prime viewing spots (e.g., train market). She knows where to get the bargains. Nok coordinated with our driver and he is always there to pick us up in the air conditioned van.

Nok also took great photos of us throughout the tour and downloaded them to our iPhones via air drop, it was great. We saw many wonderful sites, the Grand Palace, the reclining Bhudda, the canals, temples, Chinatown, train market, street markets, flower market and the floating market. We also included as options, elephant rides and Tiger World in our package. It is quite an experience to have a close encounter with feeding the tigers.

Absolutely wonderful tour guide. You cannot go wrong with Nok Thai Tour. Highly recommend doing a private tour in a smaller group with Nok if you can, you get so much more from the tours.

Just remember to wear long pants/skirts covering knees and tops/shirts that cover the shoulders (no tank tops) when visiting temples.

1  Thank BigIsleGal
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

4 of us adults were off on an adventure to Thailand. Thank goodness we had Nok as our guide. Everyday she was on time, very informative and changed itinerary around our schedule. Highlight of the trip, grand palace, Ayutthaya, floating market, train shopping area and TIGERS!!!!! without hesitation I would recommend Nok!

1  Thank crownsf
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My sisters (3 of us) and a niece had a wonderful experience during our 4 days and 3 nights fun and adventure stay in Thailand. I would like to attribute this to the well organized tour made possible by our tour guide Nok. She was very knowledgeable on the history of all the places we went to. She was a good photographer as well. Moreover, she was also very much concerned of our comfort. To sum it up, I could say she is one of the best or rather the best tour guide we have had.

1  Thank lightlamp620
Reviewed 5 August 2018

We had the pleasure of having Nok as our Tour Guide during our holiday in Bangkok. We initially booked a half day tour to the train market, floating market and tiger world and was so impressed we organised for Nok to be our tour guide for another day to visit the Grand Palace, Canal Tour and Reclining Budda.

She met us at our hotel lobby to pick us up on time as scheduled. She provided us with plenty of water and wet towels to keeps us cool and hydrated.

She was professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

She took all our pictures together and sent us the pictures at the end of the day.

We were glad to have her as our guide and would highly recommend Nok to anyone who is looking for a personal tour guide in Bangkok. She was exceptional.

3  Thank Jo-Anne L
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 5 (2 kids and 3 adults) looking for a day tour around Bangkok area.
We have booked with Nok for a day trip.
We headed to the Maeklong train market where Nok arranged us a perfect spot to see the train crossing the market. Then we drove to Damnernsaduak floating market and had a 1 hour tour.
Later we want to see the elephants and tigers and we headed to a 3 hours boat ride with few stops: the lotus farm, local house that makes the sweet crispy rice, riding on a tractor to see the ricefields (and eating fresh organic fruits and vegetables) and ending on the Orchids farm which unfortunately we had to skip due to heavy rain.
The overall experience was perfect. Nok is a very professional tour guide. Her English is perfect and she will get you to all those places that only local knows.
The day tour was arranged professionally. Nok came with a driver (driving safely unlike other drivers) and we had endless supply of cold water and fresh cold towels.

If you are looking for a tour guide, we highly recommend Nok!!

1  Thank s_butansky
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We had the pleasure of having Nok as our Tour Guide during our family vacation to Bangkok in July 2018 for a full day tour visiting the Grand Palace, the various temples, canal boat ride and Chinatown.

To start with Nok was very prompt in replying to my emails and answering all my questions before the trip.

She met us at our hotel lobby to pick us up on time as scheduled. The private vehicle she had booked for us had plenty of water and wet towels to keeps us cool and hydrated.

She was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. The best part was she took all our pictures together as family and sent us the pictures at the end of the day. That was huge because we could have family pictures together (instead one of us missing to take the picture) and she took lot of pictures.

We were glad to have her as our guide and would highly recommend Nok to anyone who is looking for a personal tour guide in Bangkok. Nok is best at what she is doing.

1  Thank SAM_SHANTH
Reviewed 15 July 2018

As we reflect back on our day with Nok, it will be remembered as a exclamation point (!) that physically punctuated ending our journey in Thailand leaving us with so many positive feelings. Next time we come back, she will be the first contact I make. She was Flexible. We were not signing up for her regular tour, due to our departing flight times, and needing to be at the airport. She was more than willing to accommodate our needs by suggesting we start earlier in the morning as well as suggesting transportation to the airport. We chose the local transportation package as part of the tour, and when we were having trouble hailing a taxi, we ended up in a tuk tuk. How great was that? She had no problems accommodating our vegetarian needs during lunch. When my husband commented during the canal ride.."wow I've never seen anything like this", I knew that this choice was perfect, as he has been in Bangkok before. I'm looking for unique. As other reviewers have pointed out, Nok knows her history and her English skills allow her to be a very good communicator. The day was full of very special memories and experiences. I'm very grateful. I feel like we had the opportunity to touch life in Bangkok, and journey through parts more like a native, and not a visitor. Next time...I'll let Nok be an even bigger part of the planning process of how we spend our time in and around Bangkok. There just wasn't enough time with Nok.

1  Thank BecauseItravel2