Review Highlights
Nice guide, verry happy makes your day!

She was very enthousiast an dwanted to show us everything. My chiildren really liked her. She... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
alett2015
The Netherlands
Class Act

Ok, firstly my wife and I won’t have the pleasure of a tour with this lady because when we made... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Al V
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from US$75.00
from US$14.04
from US$53.70
from US$55.00
More Info
All reviews train market floating market wet wipes temple tour bangkok temples tiger world excellent tour guide air conditioned van great photographer cold towels hotel lobby noodle soup grand palace bangkok experience visited bangkok long tail boat take pictures
Reviewed 15 July 2018

As we reflect back on our day with Nok, it will be remembered as a exclamation point (!) that physically punctuated ending our journey in Thailand leaving us with so many positive feelings. Next time we come back, she will be the first contact I make. She was Flexible. We were not signing up for her regular tour, due to our departing flight times, and needing to be at the airport. She was more than willing to accommodate our needs by suggesting we start earlier in the morning as well as suggesting transportation to the airport. We chose the local transportation package as part of the tour, and when we were having trouble hailing a taxi, we ended up in a tuk tuk. How great was that? She had no problems accommodating our vegetarian needs during lunch. When my husband commented during the canal ride.."wow I've never seen anything like this", I knew that this choice was perfect, as he has been in Bangkok before. I'm looking for unique. As other reviewers have pointed out, Nok knows her history and her English skills allow her to be a very good communicator. The day was full of very special memories and experiences. I'm very grateful. I feel like we had the opportunity to touch life in Bangkok, and journey through parts more like a native, and not a visitor. Next time...I'll let Nok be an even bigger part of the planning process of how we spend our time in and around Bangkok. There just wasn't enough time with Nok.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank BecauseItravel2
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were on our honeymoon and we decided to schedule a tour with Ms. Nok. Wow! We had an amazing experience. Ms. Nok was an excellent tour guide and gave us a Taste of Thailand. She gave us a history lesson at all the sites we visited. If you want to experience Thailand then book with Ms. Nok.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Anthony H
Reviewed 8 July 2018

My family took the day tour covering the train market, floating market, Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha temple. Nok was knowledgeable and very proactive. She brought us to the best spots/angles for photos, with impeccable timing either just before or in between crowds from large tour groups.

One challenge for family trips is that photos often has one member "missing" as someone needs to snap the shot. We had many complete family photos on this tour, as Nok used her own phone camera to snap photos and videos for us.

I booked a private tour with another guide when my family came to Bangkok two years ago. I must say that Nok is miles better. If we return to Bangkok again, we'll definitely engage Nok again.

Thank you, Nok, for a memorable tour.

1  Thank cyk179
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We booked a day tour in Bangkok with Nok, found her as she has excellent reviews. It was indeed very true that she is a very excellent tour guide. She is very professional, knowledgeable and very thoughtful too. I like the fact that she kept providing us with tissue papers, wet towels and mineral water through out the whole journey. My son was saying that he finally met someone who very similar to mum, with all the tissues papers and towels wherever we go. My family and I were really having a great time with Nok. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a private tour guide in Bangkok. Oh, she speaks excellent English too.

1  Thank shirleychew1976
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We visited Bangkok in June and our tour was called B. COMBINE MAEKLONG TRAIN MARKET+DAMNERNSADUAK FLOATING MARKET+BANGKOK TEMPLES TOUR by a private van with a/c and we had a wonderful time. Nok met us at our hotel right on time and met all our needs with a great day. We didn’t have time to grab breakfast and asked if she can stop along the way and she fit that into the schedule. We made it in time to see the train go thru the market as well as see and visit some of the vendors along the way. Nok bought us all kinds of local fruits for us to try which was a Very delicious and cultural experience. We saw the floating market in the rain because it’s monsoon season but that didn’t deter us and we still had a great time. All part of the experience. We saw many temples and took lots of pictures. Nok gave us plenty of time to explore and took lots of family pictures for us and she was so great with our 2 precious girls aged 7 and 8. We took a cool boat ride seeing how local people live and fed fish on the canal and also visited the flower market which was real cool to see. Along the way Nok explained about all the sights as well as the history of what we were seeing which was a plus. She is a wonderful guide and this is a great tour that we would recommend to anyone visiting Bangkok.

1  Thank 374nataliad