“Super clean, comfortable & well located”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 31 reviews

Reviews from our community

Kate1972
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Super clean, comfortable & well located”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Great property. Very nice to be met at the apartment after a long flight and assisted with transfers and luggage on arrival and departure. The cleanliness and attention to detail in the apartment was much appreciated. Lonely Planet guides very useful. Kids enjoyed the pool and wee play area beside it. Excellent location with public transport, shops & eateries on doorstep. Being up on 25th floor meant it was relatively quiet despite being on a busy road. Parents with young children should exercise vigilance with their balcony access.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Canberra
Reviewed 15 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Melbourne
Reviewed 6 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Don_X0
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Location, Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

So I booked a vacation rental for my stay in Bangkok and choose Mr. Henry Steven's properties as he got excellent reviews and I must say I was impressed.

First off.. there was a glitch, I initally made my 4 day / 4 night reservation with Mr. Steven for his Soi 13 condo. After about a week, I received an email from Mr. Steven indicating an error occurred on his part and the SOI 13 condo was partially rented out for 2 days I wanted it. He inquired if I was willing to take this ASOKE apartment for 2 days then move into the SOI condo. He also offered to provide free transportation services from the airport to the condo (a value of 1200bhat ) to offset the problem or I can cancel the reservation all together. I choose to use both condos and I was not disappointed.

Things to mention. Mr.Steven greets all his guests personally and shows you how the unit works, the entertaniment systems, wifi and answers whatever questions you have. He was very personalable and a pleasure to deal with.

The asoke condo i stayed in was excellent but the best feature was LOCATION. It was on a major road off sukhumvit at soi 21. It was THE perfect location in my opinion. It was close to the BTS which is a major advantage. It was close to all the shopping malls. MBK was 3 stops away, and Terminal 21 was within 5 minutes walking distance. There were also a places to eat right under the condo.

The condo itself was great and felt like home. The place itself was big, and contained a fully operational kitchen (which we did not employ). He also has a cleaning lady come in every day at noon. (which i think was over kill.. we kept the place pretty clean). The views from the condo was also fab!!

I would highly recommend Mr.Steven's vacation rentals and I thank all the other reviewers from trip advisor for helping me come to that conclusion!!

Overall 9 / 10. ( the 1 lost point was due to the scheduling glitch which he resolved )

Lastly I did also rent the SOI 13 2 bedroom from Mr. Steven and would have to say that the condo itself was better in at the SOI 13 location due to the terrace but the location for the ASOK condo was better.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location location location, also great condo!!
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Romania
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Qld
Reviewed 14 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Melbourne Australia
Reviewed 2 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$140
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing