Travelocity
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Location is very great, close to shopping area before I fly back to Cebu Philippines. The reception staff is very helpful and they give you full information. When I check in the room it was perfumed but I don't know what kind of perfume since I am very allergic to all kinds of perfumes and chemicals, how I wish they do not spray inside the the room any perfume or room spray because not all guests are ok on it. I was had super strong headaches and my sinusitis was crazy, even though I was usi g my mask before I went to the room but it was very strong perfume smell which cause me to vomit.

I suggest let the room smell naturally and do not put any perfume smell or chemicals smell.

The rest are okay, service is good.
I recommend this hotel it is clean. Aircon is quite.

Room tip: Room 77 it has ref, microwave, hot water boiler and a little kitchen with bathtub
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018

New, clean, friendly helpful staf located on a good spot on Silom. Great option for the price, staf helped me arrange a taxi to the airport. I would stay here again. Close to Soi 20 for great street food.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Cedric T, Manager at iCheck Inn Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Dgl1979
Thank you for your review and great feed back. We look forward to welcoming you again soon at Silom property
iCheck inn Silom team

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Upon check in the staff told us the 2 bottles of water in the fridge were free so we drank it. Upon checkout they charged us for the water and were unwilling to admit that their colleague is giving out incorrect information. An otherwise nice stay in a mid-range room ruined by unpleasant check out. Good location but difficult to arrange uber or taxi transportation.
Felt the hotel try to rip you off at every opportunity.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank VanessaK735
Cedric T, Manager at iCheck Inn Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear Vanessa
Thank you for your feed back. Apologies for this miscommunication, we do provide complimentary water in the room.
Best regards
iCheck inn Silom

Reviewed 27 February 2018

i have visit this hotel and it's so nice, clean and privacy. Room space is not too small. Home style decoration is the thing i love here. There is DVD movie, video games and puzzle for relax living at lobby. in front of hotel has smoking area and you can chill out with drink or chitchat :). Love it!

Room tip: Good location, Near BTS, privacy and warm welcome hotel
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Toeylicious
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed there two times. I was satisfied both times. Friendly staff and good location. About 1 km to station. Close to lots of restaurants. The room was clean and fine. The wifi was slow. Good value for money.

Date of stay: February 2018