“What a great place! Great hostaces! Not very close to the main tourist spots ”
Review of Siamaze Hostel

Siamaze Hostel
Ranked #4 of 1,194 Speciality Lodging in Bangkok
Tel Aviv District, Israel
“What a great place! Great hostaces! Not very close to the main tourist spots ”
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

During a trip through southeast Asia we ran into this beautiful place! The facilities are amazing, it's an extremely beautiful just great to stay at! The rooms were beautiful. The entire facility is clean and neat! The best about this place were the wonderful hosts of the place. Explained a lot helped us with everything we needed and we're extremely kind and friendly!! We truly felt at home with these guys. The only thing is that it is not that close to major tourist spots, but there is a metro station just 3 minutes walk away
And you can take a taxi for 100-200 baht to most of the places, the good thing about the distance though is its complete silence at night. Would definitely recommend this place for a friend visiting Bangkok.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Edokon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Paris, France
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

Excellent hostel, the best I've visited never... extremely clean new the staff and owners are super friendly, the metro is close also the supermarket is a 2 minutes and open 24 hours! In two stations the famous JJ market ... the food is excellent the rooms beautiful and colean and the best one amazing atmosphere! I spent 9 days here and I do not want to go

Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Inesmadangelo
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We chose to pay the rate for the hostel which is more than we usually do on our travels we are so happy we did. The hostel is wonderful and a welcome experience after 3 months of travelling.
We wanted to choose somewhere decent for Bangkok, away from the craziness but close to a line that would link us into the city and Siamaze has it all. You spend all day in the hustle and bustle and are happy at the end of the day as you know you are coming back to somewhere like a home.

It is like luxury, it's brand new, the owner is really friendly, sharing experience and giving you tips and genuine...as are all the staff. Everywhere is extremely clean, the showers, bathrooms and bedrooms are amazing. Aircon, duvee, sound proof rooms! I didn't even sleep this well when I was back in the UK over 3 months ago.

You can meet and chat with people in the comfy, self service area or just chill out happily in the bedrooms you just don't want to leave. I would defiantly, 100% recommend this place.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank T H
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 10 December 2013

This hostel only opened one month ago, and I am sure it's going to be hugely successful! The place is spotless, literally the cleanest place I have stayed. Rooms are large. Dorms have big beds with a curtain for privacy. Dorms have lockers big enough to fit a backpack, with plug points inside. Plug points also by the bed, with a small bedside table to keep belongings. The bathroom is huge, and even has a hair dryer. The neighbourhood is not the main tourist area. However, bangkok is a big city so you will always be far from something. Taxis are so cheap that being a little out the way is not a big deal. Plus it's a nice, thai neighborhood where you can see how the locals live.
Overall, great hostel, one of the best I have ever been to. I will be back in a month!

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Tinkles24
Leawood, Kansas
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I was so impressed with Siamaze that my boyfriend and I extended our stay at the hostel. The hostel was pristine and the rooms were very nice. We stayed in a double room and it felt more like a hotel than a hostel. The staff was extremely helpful. Boy and his wife were always mingling with their guests and making them feel at home. The rest of the staff was always greeting us and answering any of our questions. Despite being a new hostel, they knew what was going on!

Room Tip: If you're not on a tight budget I would splurge and do a private room. While the dorms are extre...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 5 December 2013

During my one month stay in Thailand I came back to Bangkok four times. Every time it was Siamaze I went to. There are several reasons for that.
It's a clean, modern and very welcoming place. The beds in the dormitories are the most comfortable dorm-beds I ever had the pleasure to sleep in during my four months of travelling. The shared bathrooms are very nice and clean. The same can be said about the private rooms.
But primarily I came back for the staff. They have been wonderful to me and made this place feel like home for me.
The Hostel is far off the touristy backpacker places in Bangkok, but it's located near to the MRT line, which will bring you to the city center or to the BTS lines.
I love this place, I had a great time here and I will definitely come back!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Joerg L
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Siamaze Hostel for 11 nights in the mixed dorm. The room was very clean, the mattress was very think and comfortable, and the sheets and blanket where changed out daily. The staff was wonderful. Very helpful and friendly. I would recommend Siamaze to anyone looking for a place to stay in Bangkok.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo