“Original cocktails with complimentary tapas”
Review of Gossip Gastro Bar - CLOSED

Gossip Gastro Bar
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Description: A place to indulge in the relishing of original and outstanding cocktails while savoring delicious Mediterranean-inspired cuisine very reasonably priced, Gossip Gastro Bar represents today’s best-kept secret in the Bangkok social scene.Opportunely located in close proximity to the metropolis’ most happening block, Gossip benefits from its discreet position at the quiet end of Thonglor Soi 15, right behind J Avenue. It’s the perfect spot to enjoy a chat and laugh with friends in a lively, authentic and no-fuss joint. Hipsters and socialites appreciate both the intimacy and relaxing setting of this Gastro Bar with character, while also knowing that only a 2-minute walk can bring them to the bustling neighboring nightclubs.
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Attended Gossip's Spanish themed Saturday night last weekend and had a lovely time. They had a dj spinning, tapas on the house and sangria specials. I tried their potent sangria and a very pleasant cocktail, the 'Aurelia.' Their tapas were pretty good considering they were complimentary. The atmosphere was lively and I would gladly go back and experience their other themed nights. Apparently Thursday is Ladies night - buy one get one free cocktails!

There are newer reviews for Gossip Gastro Bar

Reviewed 30 June 2013

I define an average rating to be an enjoyable experience but would not visit again. That's how I feel about Gossip Gastro Bar in Thonglor which is sort of a combination between Wine Republic and Oskar restaurants; except the food here is not that great compared with the other places.

The lamb kabob, crab appetizer, and stuffed squid with risotto all lack seasoning. And the sangria tastes positively gross. Even the chocolate fondant tasted weird. About the only thing worth writing home about was the crab ravioli which I must say was absolutely delicious and worth visiting this place by itself.

This place tries really hard to please with an unusual and creative atmosphere. The service is also very polite and charming; except the delivery of food is so slow here and the place wasn't that busy. Also, the tables are small and the chairs are incredibly uncomfortable and need a pillow for the tushy.

The prices are reasonable here which is a positive.

All in all, it was a bearable experience which just earns an average rating at best.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

This was my first time at Gossip - I was recommended by friends who goes there often and I was not disappointed - It is a nice trendy cozy little place - It is a good place to chill out with friends with affordable wines and food, all very reasonable prices. Although I choose to order a la carte to try out dishes, you can just come in and seat in a bar ordering cocktails and enjoy their small free appetizers. I did not really enjoyed the wooden chair seating and the pasta dish that was too creamy, heavy and thick but overall it was a nice experience and I will definitely come back to try out more that the place has to offer.

1  Thank Chrissgv
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Since the first day me and my friends went to this trendy restaurant (especially all my girlfriends : ) we all fall in love with this place. The place that have all the answers that we been waiting for to happen in the trendy street like Thonglor in Bangkok! The location was great is on Sukhumvit 55 (Thonglor Soi 15) you will never missed the place because the restaurant itself so trendy and attractive. I love the way they design the place it so thoughtful on every details very nice big bar even if you come to have a drink or dinner alone your will never feel lonely here because of the friendly service from all the staffs and warm welcome. We love the excellent creative menu and fabulous cocktails here they are so great and make us so joyful to keep come back to this place very often. Every time when i think of fresh french oysters and great cocktails Gossip is the only place in my mind : ) Now me and my friends always hangout here often especially on Thursday night because it’s Lady Night : ) great place to drinks and have a great food with my friends and my love with the reasonable price : ) So what are you waiting for let’s Gossip tonight! ^____^ Bye...

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I went with friends to Gossip and had a very good time. We enjoyed the free buffet for the Apperitivo, with the most amazing cocktails I ever had. Then we shared delicious skewers and salads, and for desert the “Mascarpone in a Jar” is an absolute must! Prices a very reasonable.
Friendly atmosphere and good music, we will definitely go again to this trendy charming place.