“worth the time and money”

Bangkok NANTA Theatre
Book In Advance
More Info
US$21.00*
and up
Nanta Show Admission in Bangkok
Ranked #153 of 536 things to do in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: NANTA made its international debut in 1999 at Edinburgh Fringe Festival, where it received an award for the best performance. Since then, NANTA has shown in the U.K., Germany, Austria, Italy, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, the Netherlands, Australia, etc. NANTA Theatre, Show time: 20:00, Daily (Closed Every First of the Month) Ticket: Royal Seat (THB 1,300) Standard Seat (THB 1,100) Running time: 90 minutes
singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“worth the time and money”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Our family of 4 went on a Sunday night.

I booked this so that the teenage boy got something memorable to bring back from this trip other than just accompanying us shopping. All of us had a great time.

I booked the tickets online from Hotels2Thailand website for 3200 baht for 4 tickets. I think its cheaper compared to the walk in prices.

Go for it!

Visited December 2013
5 Thank StarDipper

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good thai cooking food show”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

I went cookin nanta show with my family, as my friends recommends. It is really well made good quailt show.
It is not like other thai show. It is about cookin and kithchen story. Also very fun for everyone!!♡♡

3 Thank 71dianaj
Bethesda, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best show in Bangkok”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My girlfriend took me to see this show when i was visiting her in Bangkok and we had a fantastic time. I highly recommend this show to anyone in Bangkok. I was entertained from start to finished. Some parts had me laughing so hard i was in tears!

1 Thank Grenihe
Makati, Philippines
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Superb show!!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is an ultimate experience! The show was fully entertaining from start to finish. We had so much fun. My 11 month old baby was even watching the entire show attentively because it was so engaging. I never had a time laughing for over an hour non stop watching a show. I would recommend this toeveryone. You must watch this!

3 Thank Vigil A
Tangerang, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A show you never get bored of!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My sister and I have seen this show before in Seoul, and when we went to Bangkok and saw that there is NANTA Theater in Bangkok, we didn't miss the chance to watch the show for the second time. Although we had watched it before, we still enjoyed the show very much! Still hilarious and exciting! If we had the chance to watch it again, we definitely will watch again!

1 Thank Jennifer M
CookinNANTA, Public Relations Manager at Bangkok NANTA Theatre, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for your helpful review to us, we are appreciated your recommendation and sharing your idea about our show. Warm regards, Cookin’ NANTA Show.