“Great Food & Amazing Service”

The District Grill Room and Bar
Ranked #64 of 10,836 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Description: A modern fish and beef grill style restaurant that celebrates culinary legacies with a showcase of classic dishes cooked the way they were meant to be served. Hours of operation: Dinner: 17:00 - 23:00 hrs. Bring your friends and family for an upscale Sunday Brunch starting with mouthwatering appetizers, cheese and wine followed by an amazing array of seafood on ice, our premium carving station and a delectable selection of District signatures from a specially crafted a' la carte menu, culminating with a sweet lovers' paradise! For reservations, please call 02 797 0000
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great Food & Amazing Service”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

First time here!!... Impressive food steak and amazing service. The restaurant very beautiful I recommend here, We'll come back!

2 Thank Yanin P
BKKMS_Marriott, Manager at The District Grill Room and Bar, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear Khun Yanin P,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review of The District.

We are very grateful for your kind feedback and I’m happy you enjoyed the food and service during your time here.

I look forward to seeing you again soon on your next visit.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great steak and blues music in Bangkok tonight”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is at the Marriott. Excellent service, both the GM and shift manager came by the table. I ate at my own pace and listened to a great blues band there that evening. The steak was great along with the lobster appetizer. The wine selection was very good also. The atmosphere is quite nice.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank haroldh26
Dear Harold H,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review of The District. Your feedback is very important to me and my team and to prospective guests.

I’m glad you enjoyed your steak and lobster and at the relaxed timely fashion as you requested.

Our blues Saturday’s have been a great hit and it’s good to hear that you too, enjoyed the band.

I will pass on your kind feedback to Jack and the team and we all look forward to your next visit to Bangkok.

York, United Kingdom
“Great steaks!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

After 3 weeks travelling in Asia and enjoying the great cuisine we thought it was about time for a steak, and decided to visit here as it was our last night. What a great decision, don't be put off by the fact it is part of a major hotel- this place is warm, welcoming and will make you feel at home. We had scallops to die for for and enjoyed both the lamb and steak dishes. Fab service the manager talked us through everything and nothing was too much trouble- great steak end to a great holiday! Kate & si from York

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Etak2101
BKKMS_Marriott, Manager at The District Grill Room and Bar, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Dear Kate,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review about your experience.

It was really great to meet you both and I’m very happy that you both enjoyed your scallops, lamb and steak.

I like to talk to guests about our food and restaurant concept and I’m glad you found it useful what I had to say.

Thanks again for choosing to dine at The District on your last night in Bangkok and I hope that you will come back and visit us soon on your next Holiday trip to Thailand.

George R. Cossey
“Absolutely the best choice in town!!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I visited this location for the first time and it blows me away!

Perfect service, delicious food and perfect location!
Cu next time!

2 Thank Daniele N
BKKMS_Marriott, Manager at The District Grill Room and Bar, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Daniele N,

I would like to personally thank you for your review and kind words.

Myself and our service and kitchen team take great pleasure ensuring guests are satisfied and we enjoy to see happy guests return.

I look forward to seeing you again soon when you return.

“Amazing”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Came here on advice from my friend.
I was not disappointed, steaks are good, i had a large size tenderloin, sautéed mushrooms are a perfect match.
Manager and staff are efficient and very nice.
The restaurant is up-scale but still casual and relaxing, not like the common steakhouse stuffy feel. Love it!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank STravellerbkk
BKKMS_Marriott, Manager at The District Grill Room and Bar, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Stravellerbkk,

I am very happy that your friend advised you to pay us a visit. We take pride in the quality of our food and I’m pleased to know you enjoyed your tenderloin.

Our team pays particular attention to making the guest feel relaxed and welcome and it is great encouragement to read such feedback regarding their friendliness and efficiency.

I would not like guests to compare our restaurant to the traditional Steakhouse and its reassuring to know you appreciated the relaxed and casual feel of The District.

Please visit us again soon.