“Wonderful experience!”
Review of Boxpackers Hostel

Boxpackers Hostel
Ranked #10 of 1,346 Speciality Lodging in Bangkok
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

First experience in hostel stays and I must say, it was completely different from what I had in mind. The girls' room was lovely and I appreciate the privacy for every bunk there. Toilet was really clean and breakfast was provided too!

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Very big and comfortable bed the hotel is very nice clean and quiet. The pod is very private. Perfect location. Just one point for me, I think toilet is not enough, but overall it's a nice hostel and I will recommend this hostel to my friends.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Thanya H
Reviewed 10 April 2014

this place is really good, we have privacy, the room is clean
and its so close with shopping area,,,its really great to stay
the hostel really comfortable, design is really uniq
i'll be stay there if i back to bangkok :))

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Location is great, nice room with curtain to close it for some privacy. However it took me awhile to find the place as it is about 100m in from the main road.

And it is pricy. I guess that's because it's Bangkok.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Overall it was a place that i would recommend my friends to come. Breakfast is nice! Only one drawback is the place is quite far from BTS..take about 20-25 mins walk. I also did a video review on this. Let's have a look!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Earnie E
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

My stay at boxpackers for three nights was a very pleasurable one. The pods are a brilliant solution to privacy and also lighting when staying in a youth hostel. Everywhere was clean, including bathrooms and lobby, secure storage and a free breakfast! Also an excellent location, central but quiet. My only drawbacks were the price - which could perhaps be slightly more competitive, as I did find a twin room in a hotel later in my Bangkok stay, and also the air conditioning in the rooms doesn't stay on all day, so room can get hot in the afternoons, but that isn't a huge issue especially as you're there to see Bangkok and not stay in your room!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Hey there! I stayed here for one week and I'm so glad I did. The rooms-boxes give you much more privacy and comfort compared to the regular shared bedroom and the prices are the same! It's the first time I found an hotel with this concept and I have to say it's brilliant!
The bathrooms and common areas are always very clean and I love the design with wood modern-kinda-looking! People if also very friendly and helpful! So worth the price!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo