“Good”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Silom
Neighbourhood: Silom
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Went to MK to try their Shabu Shabu and other items. Service was ok, food was ordered for the shabu shabu, it was ok for what you paid. Tried their duck and have to say it was just ok, nothing special, had better in other places like Hong Kong, Singapore, Honolulu. You would think a big chain like MK they would take more care in doing their duck which everyone raves about, I gotta disagree.
I did try their competition Shabu Shi and for the price paid for the same 3 people in my party it came out to be exactly the same for both restaurant. Believe me we ate a lot at both places.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I had been seeing the ads for this chain in Bangkok and tried it out our last night in town. It was a lot of fun and delicious. You pick out the veggies and other items you may want in your hot-pot, which is placed on a burner on your table. Everything was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Here in Bangkok i have try the best Pekin duck in my life in the MK restaurants. It was delicious.
We also ordered a pot with some ingridients what we choose from a big variety but our selfmade soup was not super good, we can eat it but we don't know the ideal igridients for the right soup. Come here or the MK gold for the best duck with a great sause. Would love to visit on the MK restaurants when i will be back to Thailand.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

There are over 300 MK Restaurants all over Thailand but I've only tried a few of them that are in the city. All their branches have a similar look but service can differ quite a bit depends on location. The food is average but then what do we expect from a hot pot restaurant. The dipping sauce is good if you add more garlic and ground chili and lemon juice to it.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Inside always smell duck or mixed foods .they can use big fans for vacuum the smells. Like another place do it in barbecue plazas .that's crazy. I cannot taste my food. I always have to smell. My next table