Review Highlights
Awesome online session with Mutsumi

I’ve just experienced the most amazing healing session with Mutsumi. I live in New Zealand so we... read more

Reviewed 10 March 2023
debssommerville
Tauranga, New Zealand
Natural calming experience

A wonderful space for a personal retreat, healing and relaxation. Quiet, calm, natural healing... read more

Reviewed 20 December 2022
262wilk

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from £85.51
from £31.10
from £46.97
from £11.88
More Info
All reviews healing session hour session hua hin healer therapy emotional depression profound therapist
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2019

I went to the retreat in Hua Hin happy to experience whatever comes my way. Mutsumi is a genuine healer and I had unexpected healing. The environment is perfect to develop oneself and be calm with nature disconnecting from distractions but remaining grounded at the same time. The retreat is good for anyone as we all have things buried in ourselves that we either know or do not know about. I was very happy and serene, more focused and determined on my purpose and energised.

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank T9207SSsoniaa
Reviewed 7 August 2019

I've been a heavy smoker for over 9 years and seeked help from Dr narindr as I was finally ready to quit but definitely needed some help after various failed attempts by myself... Dr narindr's method of communicating with the subconscious and therefore getting to the root of the problem blew my mind! We managed to find and release the trapped emotion that caused me to smoke in the first place and I stopped right then and there. It's been 10 days now and the cravings are minimal! No desire to smoke whatsoever and the process was painfree, effective and holistic! I would highly recommend going to see Dr narindr, especially when seeking to treat addiction problems! I'm entirely grateful to have found him and hope that many other people will too!

Date of experience: August 2019
3  Thank katzona
Reviewed 24 June 2019

I had one session of memory therapy. I didn't have prior experience with this or much other energy work, but I was intrigued by the description on the website. It was an incredibly intimate, moving, and powerful experience. After my session not only do I feel like I've release some old trauma, but the results have manifested in my physical body - my hip pain is gone! I've also had some really beautiful childhood memories, and it has helped me get clarity on what I want to do with myself in the immediate future. All of these benefits were unexpected (I didn't go in with many expectations). The day after my session I woke up with more energy than I've had in ages. I very much recommend a session of memory therapy with Mutsumi.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank ariannajimenez
Reviewed 14 June 2019

Do you think that something in your life is holding you back of reaching your full potential, but it seems hard to point your finger on the exact cause? Or are you simply looking for self-growth? If yes is the answer to one of these questions, I can recommend attending a session with Mutsumi.

I would describe myself as a rational person with a certain openness for spirituality. And when I booked a Memory Therapy with Mutsumi I went into the session with a mix of curiosity and scepticism. My curiosity was rewarded! Mutsumi worked on some episodes from my past which were causing blockages/fear. After a short explanation about myself she took over and guided me to the problematic events on her own and used techniques to work on releasing the related blockages. It was not an easy experience for me, but the provided guidance was helping a lot and I ended up working on some of my core issues. This was exactly what I needed but where I needed help.

I was very impressed and fortunately I was able to join a retreat at her place 'Villa au Lac' at a later weekend. There we worked on more past episodes in a similar way. Furthermore, Mutsumi worked with me in different game-like ways, one time it was with Tarot cards another time with a bowl of water containing different material to explain how everything in our Universe is related and if you ask in the right way you will get answers to your questions. The house has as well a lovely pool and she provided a pool-session which included work on a hip problem I have. It is as well very pleasant to stay in their house. It is very much in the countryside and very peaceful with all kind of birds and wildlife.The food was excellent and the company very pleasant. I had as well a very nice room.

I think Mutsumi has a special gift. Some would probably call it intuition, others maybe an open channel to the Superconsciousness. I don't know for sure what it is, but fact is that she was able to help me with me on some essential problems which caused blockages of my energy. The first session with Mutsumi was about 3 months ago and it is still helping me and reverberating.

Thank you Mutsumi for everything. I hope that our paths cross each other again!

:-)

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 31 May 2019 via mobile

I visited Mutsumi for a Tarot card reading after doing a lot of research for a highly regarded place in Bangkok. Mutsumi was very warm and I felt instantly relaxed and welcome. This was the perfect way to recalibrate myself and get guidance after hectic changes in my life. I got exactly what I wanted from the session, Mutsumi discussed exactly what I needed to and touched on areas I hadn’t even thought of but it completely made sense. She has also followed up with other people I should connect with and practices I should bring into my life. Mutsumi, thank you so much for my session, I’m sure I’ll be in touch for other services in the future.

Date of experience: May 2019