“One first class Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aura Thai Spa

Aura Thai Spa
Ranked #144 of 420 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Aura Thai Spa has become synonymous with authentic Thai Spa services, which has been ranked among the top five spa genres in the world. Aura Thai Spa features herbal/holistic practices that have been fine-tuned to perfection with healing techniques and folk wisdom garnered over the last 2,000 years and more. For your exclusive source of authentic thai spa and massage, visit Aura Thai Spa.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One first class Spa”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Im used to go to Spas all over the world, and today I was in Aura Thai SPA. This is a top class spa with marvellous treatments. I recomend all women that like real spa treatments to try aura thai spa. Please, try meridian therapy and herbal therapy, you will see what Im talking about!!!!
Iris Baiao

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Iris293916

“AMAZING AURA”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

An amazing place that I would never miss whenever I go to Bangkok.
I have been a frequent traveller to bangkok and I love massages.
Since I got to know Aura Thai spa, I forgot all other spas in bangkok.
I recommended to most my friends as well. They love it too.
Ambience, calm cool and quite place in a decent location. Ofcourse friendly staff.
GOOD LUCK AURA.

Visited March 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great experience”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

i am from Canada i have been to Aura Thai spa its a great professional spa where they have therapeutic massage as well which is to cure your office syndrome and any chronic body joints pains etc.
very very soothing experience also would re-commend their signature aroma massage.
would definitely go there on next trip again.

Visited May 2013