“Great massage!”
Review of Aura Thai Spa

Aura Thai Spa
Ranked #152 of 432 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Aura Thai Spa has become synonymous with authentic Thai Spa services, which has been ranked among the top five spa genres in the world. Aura Thai Spa features herbal/holistic practices that have been fine-tuned to perfection with healing techniques and folk wisdom garnered over the last 2,000 years and more. For your exclusive source of authentic thai spa and massage, visit Aura Thai Spa.
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great massage!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Thanks to Chatcha from me and Alena, she is a real pro in traditional thai massage and a great person. Definetly will come back to this spa during our next visit to BKK.

1 Thank Georgy A

Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Impress”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I love to be there again..because, very good of service & massage <3 <3 <3 , and i want want to say thank you very much.. perfect (Y) (Y) (Y)

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Prapatsorn P
London, United Kingdom
“spa”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

when i was last in bangkok i used your spa on a weekly basis very good body massages good value for money. very nice staff a girl called da helped me most of the time nice girl good english very helpfull.I would tottally recommend it to anyone visting bangkok to give it a try.

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Feeling rejuvenated”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Thanks to Khun Da, my body was healed of tension and my mind freed from stress. I went for the Traditional Thai massage followed by an hour of oil massage, so a spoon full of sugar to make the medicine go down. I will schedule some time here on each and every future visit to BKK. I strongly recommend that you treat yourselves.

Phuket, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING - Thank you SOOOO much Khun Da”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Wow........i visited this place for the first time ever after some terrible Spa experiences around the world and in Bangkok. When i walked in i was greeted by fabulous smiling staff and was offered all the usual service treats you would expect from a first class spa!!!
I had a full Thai body massage from Cha Cha or Da as she liked to be called and i must say it is the best massage i have ever had in my life. I was so relaxed i think i fell asleep but felt like i was king of transfixed. It really was perfect.
She talked about her interesting stories and was a really funny and cool girl. When you wanted quiet though of course a great masseuse knows this and she just let me sink into my own world again.
The ambiance was fabulous, the music great, the whole service just wonderful!!!!
Thank you K Da and thank you Aura Thai massage for a truly brilliant experience.......HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE!!!!!