“Highly recommended”

Savile Row Fashion
Ranked #174 of 478 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: SAVILE ROW FASHION HOUSE: This award-winning custom tailor, with over 40 years experience, has been servicing clients from around the world for 3 generations. Providing top notch quality clothing at very reasonable prices, Savile Row built up its local and international fame from its timeless style and peerless reputation.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I was only in Bangkok for a few days and one of those was a public holiday. The guys at Saville Row were extremely accommodating and the service was excellent. I had two suits, two jackets and five shirts made, all of which I'm very happy with. The materials and workmanship are great.

Thanks for a great experience!

Selwyn

1 Thank Jaquiery

• Polish first
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Impression Matters”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

As I got in touch with Aron (the owner), he was quick to respond and plan behind the scenes for a pick up service. That morning itself, I thought Aron forgot about me as I didn't receive any reminder but little did I know, Rai whom Aron assigned for pick up was waiting at the hotel lobby 5 mins early. Rai was very hospitable and chatty. Choosing of materials and pricing was agreed almost immediately but it would be great if the team had spent more time to advice on the various designs of the shirts as a form of value-added service.
My fitting was due the next day but by evening, I was anxious to know if they can have the fitting ready on the same day. I went back to them around late evening and was pleasantly surprised to see Aron there. He is very genuine, sincere and offered drinks as well as charging facility as my battery for my mobile phone was running flat.
I came back the following day with a family friend as they wanted to tailor some clothing and collected my clothing at the same time. They proceeded with the measurements and selection of materials and they found it good.
My communication with Aron didn't stop there. He was helpful in recommending a dining place which can accommodate a large group of us attending a seminar in Bangkok. He also followed up asking for feedback and emailed me twice on the summary of my order.
I'm blessed and grateful to receive such a genuine service from the owner, Aron himself. Thank you Aron and your team. Hope to see you again!

1 Thank Jphinlim
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great products”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Got 5 shirts and 2 pairs of trousers made here. Excellent quality and workmanship. Will strongly recommend this tailor.

1 Thank Daniel A
Viera, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Quality Tailored Products for a Great Price”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I visited Savile Row Fashion as a result of the reviews seen right here on Trip Advisor and I was quite pleased with the professional service and the quality of the final products that I received. I did not make an appointment beforehand, but was welcomed all the same as a walk-in customer. After looking for about 30 minutes at the selection of fabrics/materials that were available and discussing pricing, I decided to make a commission for 2 suits (jacket & pants) and 2 dress shirts. Measurements were taken that same day to which I returned the following day to try on a mock up of the jacket, pants, and shirts. Everything was measured accurately on the first day so the fittings went well. The final products were available 2 days after and they fit perfectly and looked fantastic. I highly recommend Savile Row Fashion and I plan to purchase more tailored dress shirts from them in the future as my measurements are on file and they do ship internationally.

Malta
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“We liked them”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We visited early December, if it's a suit you want you will get it. I was sceptical in the beginning but in the end they delivered. I would recommend them and I would go back to them.

1 Thank René A