“Top workmanship from a lovely guy”
Review of Milan Suit

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Milan Suit
Ranked #308 of 511 Shopping in Bangkok
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Kiet at Milan Suit is getting on a bit, but he turns out great work.

Almost all the tailors I met in Bangkok (and I went round about fifteen shops before I started getting stuff made - I had plenty of time in the city) are hucksters in one way or another. The chap is different. He doesn't bargain, he doesn't push you to buy anything more than you want to, and he lets you do it your way. Such a pleasure.

His shirts and trousers are easily the best bang-for-your-buck I found (and like I say, I really looked!). I don't mention his jackets only because I didn't get any made with him - I needed someone with a very high degree of English to get across what I wanted, and Kiet's English is good rather than excellent (I went to Moon River four doors down for my suits and jackets and was very happy). I ended up with ten shirts and six pairs of trousers, tweaked exactly the way I like them, right down to the depth of the pockets.

His workmanship is top drawer, and he made changes free of charge when I wanted them, but mostly I didn't - because everything fitted beautifully.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

My husband made 5 shirts at Milan suits and is highly satisfied with them. Kiet has a great range of fabric available and the quality is good. Shirts were made in time and the fit is perfect. Easy access via the train on Sukhumvit Road, Asok station.

1  Thank Sofiah D
Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

Hard to believe this is the first review of Milan Suits. For anyone who's done research on tailoring and checking out style forum or LP, you know that Kiet is the man for business shirts in BKK. The shop is just under Asok station. They cost about 1200 baht, which is a bargain compared to home. I visited for the first time and got 5 shirts. They fit great and were ready the next next day. Fabric selection is good, but could be better. Kiet's been doing this for over 3 decades, and retires in a few years. Get some shirts here before it's too late!

4  Thank Cowboy_Buddha