“Best massage ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Best massage ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

There are two locations for Green Leaf Spa in Bangkok. I visited the location that was on Level 6 of the Ascott Sathorn Hotel, which was a short distance from the Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn, where my friend and I were staying. We had been in Asia on business for just under a week and had arrived in Bangkok for the weekend, tired and in need of some relaxation.

The Spa has a large menu of services including several massages. My friend had a 90 minute "East Meets West Massage Fusion" which she loved. I opted for a boring old "Swedish Massage" that was anything but boring. That 90 minute massage was probably the best massage I've had in my life and if we hadn't been on a tight schedule while in town, I would have gone back for another one the next evening! As it was, we kept talking about our massages all weekend! The staff was lovely and the spa was very peaceful. The rates were extremely affordable, especially compared to the rates at any US spa.

I highly recommend this spa and if I'm ever back in Bangkok, I will surely visit it again.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank jobethco

• Thai first
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Cheap & Awesome service :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

The place was less than 10min walk from The Berkeley Hotel. Recommended by friends, we decided to give it a shot and were very satisfied with the service. Staff was cheery and provided great massage. Did the shoulder and foot massage and she could tell that I was walking for the entire day and on normal days, i am using the computer! :)

Visited August 2013