US$178
US$625
US$525
Hotels.com
2,014 results
All reviewsmain towerpalladium mallnight marketbig ccentral worldfamous chicken ricenorth wingluxury suiteoverhead bridgefamily roomspacious roombreakfast spreadwalking distanceshopping areacorner roombig hotelswimming pool
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Holiday trip with friends in Jun 2018.

Rooms was clean and spacious.

Improvement in bathroom cleanliness required. Mold on the based and side of the standing shower area.

Toilet roll positioning is odd, behind the toilet seat area? Should be on the side. Housekeeping not attentive enough as I remove the toilet roll and place it at the side (on the vanity top) after cleaning the room it's place back at the original position @ behind.

Request for ice and was charged $60 Thai baht!!! You can get about the same amount of ice at 7-eleven for $18 Thai baht.

Same breakfast menu daily (95% of it remain the same). Compliments to the breakfast team and chef as the food is nice and the service is good.

Worst guest lift ever, 6 lifts and it is so slow. Good waiting time about 5 to 10 minutes before you can get in one!

Room key card was deactivated at 1145hrs after I rush back to check-out the room. Waiting for the guest lift took me about 10mins before I reached the reception counter. Receptionist told me the key will expired at 12noon sharp. When I was at the counter the time on my phone and the receptionist's watch show it's about 5mins to 1200noon. Not a single word of "sorry" and told me instead the key system time / clock might be faster!?! Please sync or ensure your system is on the right time zone! Knowing your key system time zone is off you should at least extend about good 15 to 20 mins on the key before it expired! Imagine how angry I will be if I am staying on the other tower !! Please do something to help your front facing operation team.

Overall it's a good stay except for the key card issue and the bathroom cleanliness.

Receptionist told me they don't follow the standard time but the key programming system time!?!

Apparently the key system timing is about 15min earlier

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Thanawin U, Manager at The Berkeley Hotel Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Firstly I have to said thank you for choosing to stay at The Berkeley Hotel during you visits in Bangkok. We regret to hear about your overall experience in particular with facility in room, key card system etc. which did not meet with your We would like to take the opportunity to apologize for all the inconvenience this has created during your stay with us. Please assure that I have issue your comment to all staff concern to ensure immediate improvements our service and no such case happen again.

Once again, thank you very much for your feedback and I trust we will have the opportunity to restore your confidence back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first stay in this hotel but will not consider it again. Had booked a suite room and the room is big and new, however, the hotel lobby always seems to be overcrowded. Had to change lift to go to the other towel in order to reach our room. The breakfast area is too overcrowded as well as they take in big groups. My first and last stay for this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Firstly I have to said thank you for choosing to stay at The Berkeley Hotel during you visits in Bangkok. We regret to hear about your overall experience in particular which did not meet with your We would like to take the opportunity to apologize for all the inconvenience this has created during your stay with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first impression upon arriving is "wow, its a big hotel but reasonable price"

I've booked 2 rooms for 5 people including my 7 months old baby and have notified the management that we will be arriving in Bangkok around 1700hrs to 1800hrs. Upon reaching the hotel 1930hrs, the reception told me that only 1 room is ready and the other is in the midst of being cleaned (waited until 2030hrs although the receptionist told me that it would only take 20 minutes for our room to be ready). POOR Management, need improvement.

The housekeeping service also needs major improvement. Our room was not vacuumed properly as there was hair on the same spot on carpet from our first day till we check out. Our daily bottled water was not replenished on our second day. But the good thing is that, the housekeeper acts swiftly upon our request of having iron and ironing board.

From other reviews that complaints about the noise from outside, I requested a quiet room and we got it. It was really peaceful on the 32 floor.

For Muslims looking for halal food, there is the Neon Talad (night market) just next to the hotel (approximately 1 minute walking distance & I will elaborate in my review of that place).

There are also stalls selling clothes/ food/ etc around the hotel at night.

The Platinum Plaza is just nearby (10 minutes walk), if you're lazy to walk or want to avoid the sun, there's always Tuk-tuk available for 100 Baht.

The BTS Skytrain Chit Lom station is the nearest, around 15-20 minutes walk from the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room to get a good rest
1  Thank Luke S

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Berkeley Hotel and also for taking the time to share your stay experience with us.We regret to hear about your overall experience in particular with room in our hotel which did not meet with your expectation.

We always strive to provide a pleasurable journey for each of our valued guest and your given feedback is very important for us, as it helps to improve. Your comments in regards to our concerned.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind patronage and we look forward to having an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Being a yearly guest, you will never thought it can be wrong to return back. My last experience proof me wrong. Stayed a night before heading to Khao Yai for 2 nights and planned to return back here for another 3 nights. The incident during my 1 night stay makes me decided not to return after Khao Yai and even in future. Generally this hotel just don't appreciate their guest probably business is good. I also noticed the rating for this hotel as drop and I am not surprise. Wish them all the best.

Room Tip: Dont ever think checking in here. Plenty better hotel near by
1  Thank leeyewjin

Dear Valued Guest,

Firstly I have to say thank you for choosing to stay at The Berkeley Hotel during you visits in Bangkok and also for taking the valued time to share your experience with us. We would like to take the opportunity to apologize for all the inconvenience this has created during your stay with us. We have shared and discussed with department concerns to look into your valuable comment.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When for a short getaway with family. Like a lot of others had mentioned. Good location and lots of massage places too. At night along the main road have a lot of stalls too. Hotel overall still OK but aircon level can't really control. So, it will be too cold in the middle of the night etc.

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all I have to say thank you for choosing to stay at The Berkeley Hotel during you visits in Bangkok and also for taking the valued time to share your compliments with us. We regret to hear about your experience in particular with our air condition, which did not meet with your We would like to take the opportunity to apologize for all the inconvenience. Please assure that I have issue your comment to all staff concern to ensure immediate improvements our service and no such case happen again.