“Location was great, walking distance to the...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Siam Center Food Hall
Siam Center Food Hall
Chinatown
Chinatown
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jay D
“Location was great, walking distance to the skytrain, wifi, and movie selections were appreciated.”
Reviewed 9 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

We have a place in Bangkok but driving to and from downtown can take hours sometimes. We decided to rent a place that was close to the skytrain and shopping so we could relax after a long day walking around. It was a great location, very clean, wifi worked great, excellent choice of movies, and very attentive owners. We had to leave the night before because of work and they had someone there in a few minutes to pick up the keys and look at the place. We would stay there again. Thank you for the great stay and great communication.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was the best
Liked least: pool flooring was coming up but it looked like they were renovating the location
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Megan S
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“Really cute little apartment in a nice area of Bangkok”
Reviewed 30 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

I really enjoyed our stay in this apartment. We were here for four nights and it ended up being the perfect place. It is nice because it is in walking distance to a few malls. I thought this area of Bangkok was much nicer than some other parts that we saw. It is very close to the sky train although we didn't use the skytrain (I have heard it's easy to use though). The best part about this location is that even though it's near a busy area, it is down a side street so is not noisy and ends up being pretty quiet. The property is clean and really well kept.

Travelling group: Friends
Daveyfami...
Melbourne, Australia
“Great apartment in lovely block.”
Reviewed 7 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

This apartment is very new with beautiful decor & everything you need. We used the pool a couple of times which was also very nice & we had it to ourselves.
Aor is extremely efficient & immediately got back to us with any queries we had. She left us a list of good restaurants, shops etc.
She organised an airport transfer for us with a lovely driver & air conditioned car with seat belts! at a reasonable price of 800 baht.
The only thing I didn't like was the very hot humid corridor & lift, however the apartment itself has air cond in the bedroom & living room.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Plastikma...
Northampton and Pattaya
“...great apartment, gateway to Bangkok...better than staying in a hotel at double the price...”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

I stayed for 4 nights during November 2013 before I flew home to the U.K, a great choice helped by all the positive Tripadvisor reviews. Would I stay again? Absolutely, central to great shopping and easy to get around the city from here. Apartment was very clean, communication from the owner superb, and lots of info supplied in the room. The management and staff were excellent, always helpful and courteous. If you want shopping and restaurants, this is the place...definitely try the Italian in the next road, menu is supplied in the room, beware portions are large but the food is fantastic, eat in or take-away.
I travel to Thailand 3 times a year and this is a great place to stay at the start or end of your holiday. You are missing out if you don't stay here..!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: ...cleanliness and location...
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
adaptatio...
Hobart, Australia
“lovely place / great location”
Reviewed 29 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

This is an apartment in the heart of BKK rented out. Right next to the BTS (skytrain) you literally walk down the little road and you're at the foot of the stairs. 5 mins walk to MBK shopping centre. Everything you need here.
The apartment is clean, has a TV with numerous channels. Combined lounge/kitchen and separate bedroom, nice bathroom. Everything was the same as the pictures and so I was very happy. I really liked the anonymity. I didn't need to have someone knocking on my door trying to clean my room daily, or hotel staff asking for tips all the time, I could just enjoy Bangkok in my own time in peace and quiet.
This place was bigger than my friends room that he rented for a similar price in a hotel nearby and it was cleaner and quieter.
If I were forced to make any concerns voiced the shower pressure was a little weak but nothing that I really noticed.
I would definitely rent this place but be aware if you've never travelled before to Bangkok and/or never travelled at all, there are no people to help you at the place as it's an apartment rented out. The staff at the apartment building don't speak English if afterhours and sometimes no one during the day and if you have any troubles with the place and dont know anyone who might translate for you, you might have trouble. I would suggest the owner who was absolutely wonderful and helpful to provide her phone number instead of her email address because it would be nice to know you could contact her quickly if there were a problem.
yet overall a fantastic place and if I ever come to bkk again i'd love to stay here. Thanks for a great place!

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
29 Nov 2013
Thanks a lot! We were very glad to have you here as well. We did give you our phone number in the email sent for first you booked the room. As well, in the key envelop, we put 2 phone numbers on there stating that Any issue, please contact... (2 mobile phones number + names). You are most welcome to stay here again.
soesilo
Singapore
“Great Apartment, Great Host Highly Reccommended”
Reviewed 2 July 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

Aor is a great host to begin with. I stayed in this apartment in March 2013 and had a great experience. She is always very communicative and gives me a lot of information about Bangkok. We always go Bangkok at least once a year and its our first time staying at Aor's. The location is perfect, walking distance to major shopping malls and National Stadium BTS. The apartment itself is clean, new and well maintained. There is cable TV that kept us entertained at night. I will highly recommend this place if you are travelling alone or with another person to Bangkok!

Your age range 25-34
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Bronzewin...
Adelaide
“Perfect little apartment in the best location”
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

Aor's apartment was everything I hoped, in a lovely (if not quite finished) complex. Clean, fresh, well laid out, stocked with everything I needed, and perfectly placed for my three day rush around the shopping malls. Walking distance to everywhere I wanted to go, but a quiet, peaceful retreat to return to, have a swim and get some sleep. Comfortable bed (best of the six I slept on in Thailand) and very nice bathroom. Aor was very quick to respond to any pre-arrival query, and sent lots of useful tips. Information package left on the coffee table was really helpful, as were the various guide books and magazines. I even managed to fit in a few of her movies. A visit to Jim Thompson's house 50m further down the Soi is highly recommended - do the guided tour, well worth it. Their restaurant is very nice too. I can also recommend the massage place, on your right as you come into the Soi, just after you call in at the 7/11 on the main street. If I ever manage to come to Bangkok again, this is where I want to stay. Thanks Aor. May 2013

Liked best: Ideal location
Liked least: There was nothing I didn't like.
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing