“Excellent, authentic Indian cuisine” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Masala Mantra - Narathiwas 24

Masala Mantra - Narathiwas 24
Ranked #4,710 of 10,626 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Santa Rosa, California
“Excellent, authentic Indian cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

During our visit to Bangkok, my wife and I wanted to try an Indian restaurant. We both love Indian food and have been to many restaurants/take outs over the years. The Masala Mantra didn't disappoint at all. We went here after reading several different Trip Advisor reviews for places to eat near our hotel. The food is excellent, well priced, and the staff are extremely accommodating.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Thai first
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Food was fantastic, service was even better. I've had Indian food in many places and in different countries, this restaurant ranks very high among them.

New Delhi, India
“frendily behaviour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

awesome food specialy i like tandoori raan, butter chicken & dahi ke kebab. Service was good
all staff is good. I suggest my friends whwn they came bangkok visit to masala mantra .Really best for Indian food.

• Visited April 2014
“Great Indian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We are seasoned Indian food lovers and this place was right up our alley. Excellent service and very flavorful dishes and just a short walk from the hotel.... Perfect

Visited April 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

I had dinner with my friends at masala mantra the last night of Saturday and we all loved it. Food made with care, cheap and very diligent and kind staff. It was perfect. I will definitely go back to masala mantra as I live in Bangkok and Indian food is among my favorites.
I talked to the owner for a couple of minutes before we left and she was really nice. I wish them a very successful business.

• Visited January 2014