Maxx Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$260
US$89
US$268
US$241
Okura Hotels
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This Hotel was by far the most horrible hotel I've stayed in Thailand, I was attending a conference so I had to stay there.. horrible experience. The place was dirty everywhere you look, the bathroom, the bathtub, the windows etc.. the bed sheets were not long enough so you only had bed sheets until half of your body.. horrible! There were holes in the bed sheets, hair all over. It was disgusting!
The food was bad, it gave us the runs every single time we ate... the internet is non-existing in the rooms and is not stable in the lobby.
Nothing really around the closest thing is a 7eleven 10 mins walking. I sort of wish people will not come anymore to this hotel so they will invest some money and do a renovation.
Someone said it looks scary YES! I agree.. is perfect for a horror movie. NEVER AGAIN... for that price I rather stay n Khao San in Bangkok in a cleaner guest house.
Sorry to the manager or whoever runs this hotel... but if they charge they should do some work on the hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.. go somewhere else...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank LaFabysinHongKon
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Very convenient location. Very friendly staff. The best part of the stay was the Location near Ratchada, a bit outside of town but the hotels offers free shuttle bus to Underground, good deal for food and massage though, with the Mezza restaurant offering Chinese, Thai, European and Vietnamese 3 course menu for 4 USD only. Ask for good room.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I with my group of 40 members visited bangkok in diwali & was stayed in MAXX HOTEL for 3 nights.
As we chek in first day round about 4:30 pm & went for shopping at 6:00 pm we came at 10:30 pm & went to sleep.next day morning as I take a bath & open my luggage for new cloth I found that my money which was kept in my bag which was loacked was STOLEN.I went to my friend's room which was next to my room & told him.He also chek his bags & found that his money was also stolen from his bag.then one by one we chek bags of all room & found that all bags which was locked where open but my other friends has don't kept money inside so they became safe.Finally money was stolen from 3 rooms.After we all went to hotel managment & complain him & we demand to see CCTV camera footage.But manager said that CCTV camera are not working & he dosn't help us in any way.We don't get our money back & we have loss it.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank sanju188
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Never go to this hotel. We were on 23rd floor. There was theft in 3 rooms and cash was stolen very systematically and hotel authority did not respond us and told us that the CCTV camera were dummy. This is cheater hotel. There is some gang moving around in hotel.

Room Tip: Choose some good hotels in Bangkod
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
12  Thank satishtanawala
Reviewed 20 August 2011

We had a tour to Thai Land in August. We booked a packaged tour from a travel company in order to make it the most convenient for us, and in fact everything was fine, we had a such a great trip. We spent 2 day in Pattaya and 2 days in Bangkok, we love the later the most. The rooms were very nice, the hotel staff were polite and friendly, we could also use free swimming pool and the gym as well. With such an experience, we are looking forward to coming back to Maxx Hotel in a near day.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends