“Repeated customer, always personalized service”

Alex's Fashion Tailors
Ranked #4 of 462 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Measures to excellence. Exquisitely tailored suits and shirts. Exclusively for you
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Repeated customer, always personalized service”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Been an Alex Fashion customer quite a few years, came again to make 4 shirts and pants. They now offer chino pants, in addition to business pants. Any color imaginable can be tailored and he offers free wifi while you are shopping so you can show him designs you like online. Will be back. Number 13086.

1 Thank Nerite
PSingh30, Owner at Alex's Fashion Tailors, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for review. We are humbled by your kind words and will continue to strive to deliver good value to all our clients.

Kindest wishes, Peter

“Fantastic tailoring with impeccable service.”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is my 3rd time here tailoring and it has always been a pleasure. The service that Alex and his staffs provides is impeccable. Value for money and I've never had a problem with the clothing. High quality and the stitching is great! Alex is always so warm, friendly and courteous to his customers. It's always a pleasure coming back here. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Customised Service - Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I have been doing my tailoring for suits, shirts and pants here for a very long time. Highly recommended with great value and quality. Will always recommend to my friends

Visited May 2014
Harrold, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Suited and booted”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I usually get my suits made in HK, so I had something to compare them against. These guys turn them out for approx. 7k-8k baht each (I bought two). They're attentive and plenty of measurements were taken. They did make mistakes, but offered to put them right (I declined because I couldn't face travelling across BKK). The final fit is excellent and they look good.

I got some shirts made too. They look sharp, but one white shirt has bled some colour in a cool wash, courtesy of a stiffener (I think). Overall, and despite this, recommended.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Noel I
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Recommended Tailor ”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Very fast, efficient and mostly importantly, adjust till you are pleased with the goods received. Suits and shirts made are very executive, not those off the rack designs we buy outside.

2 Thank Alvinongdw
Thank you for your time in posting a review here. We feel a great sense of accomplishment in reading your review. Thank you for the kind words and will continue to offer the same high quality custom made clothes at very affordable prices. Until the next order - kindest wishes, Peter