“Nice place and pretty clean.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Dusit Zoo

Dusit Zoo
Ranked #87 of 530 things to do in Bangkok
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Koalas, elephants, zebras and pandas are just some of the 1,600 animals on display in this fairly well-maintained zoo. The zoo also boasts large green spaces and a pond with paddle boats.
Bangkok, Thailand
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Nice place and pretty clean.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

This definitely is the place to go if you have kids. It's nice, clean, and there are animals that you can pet, like goats, etc. We had a nice time here and would go again sometime. It's not the greatest zoo, but it's pretty good. I'm not thrilled about animals in cages, but if you can get past that, they are kept decently here at Dusit.

Visited May 2013

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Beautiful grounds”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

We had a great day out at the zoo, it only costing 100 THB for adults. There's lots of nice open space and the animals don't seem too cramped.

Visited December 2013
Muscat, Oman
160 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 180 helpful votes
“Nice place to spend a couple of hours”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Well, despite reading the negative comments for this beautiful zoo, I Do visit "Dusit Zoo" every time I come to Bangkok. I admit not many wildlife to see, but still a good place to be. I really enjoy walking around and taking pix. you can see many families enjoying themselves and lots of happy kids, what else do you want? and above the zoo is within the city, you don't have to go far. and if you are staying around Khaosan road, you just hop on a tuk tuk and it would take you in 5 minutes, the buses also goes there.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Baloch101
Timisoara, Romania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dusit Zoo Bangkok”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

I read about Dusit Zoo that it not so big and don't have to many animals that you can see there.I had one day not so busy,and the Zoo was quite close to my hotel,so I take a trip there,but all was true,it's not a big deal,just a few animals,and I pay 150 bath,I think that was to expensive for what they have to show there.I saw a giraffe and a zebra and a few birds and that's it for Dusit Zoo :)

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Ionut D
San Francisco, California
83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Sad and neglected zoo”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

I was there last year and don't have a dire to go back. The animal look really sad and neglected. Also just a few animal here and there, it is not really attractive zoo at all. I had seen or visited many of the zoo in America and so may be because of that ( a higher standard of animals living condition), I may be prejudice but for a good cost.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Relaxison99

Been to Dusit Zoo? Share your experiences!