“Excellent service”

Signature Collection Tailor
Ranked #5 of 499 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Best tailor in Bangkok to make suits shirts and all other quality clothing. Feel free to order online(we ship internationally) or come in to our shop today!
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I had 2 shirts and a pants done here and I must say I'm impressed, all in a short while.. Ill definitely be coming back here again. The staff and owner are helpful and friendly. The prices are reasonable as well as compared back home in Singapore.

3  Thank Jacobsingapore

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Im from singapore and I had a dress made here for my friend's wedding. One word, perfect! The people here are really patient and helpful. I'd definitely come back again for another dress!

3  Thank berdineshm
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

We are from Australia, and had pretty high expectations for a cheap tailored suit. These guys did a great job on the stirs. Only took a day and a half and they gave us great quality fabric. They went out of the way to cater to our time restrictions and budget.
Definitely recommend making the journey here instead of settling for a super cheap and nasty place in the markets. Ask about Steven segal as well

3  Thank jshonify
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Whilst visiting Bangkok last year for business decided to get myself a made to measure suit. Many tailors offer this service but as Signature Collection tailors were just along the road from my hotel on S33 popped in on my way back one evening and was so glad I did. Ram and his team at Signature were very friendly and we were all soon chatting like old friends whilst measurements were taken. Hardest part was choosing from the hundreds of different fabrics available however on this occaision I went for a formal grey business suit and matching shirts.All were ready within the promised 2 days and the finished suit and shirts were of a very high standard which would cost a fortune in the UK .There was also no problem carrying them onto the plane back to the UK in the suit carrier provided.
Just got back from my 2nd trip to Bangkok and were pleased to visit Signature again this time for a more casual suit and matching shirts and was pleased to find the service as brilliant as the first time,even got my photo on the hall of fame, hopefully next to Steven Segal !
I will soon be planning my next business trip to Bangkok and high on the agenda will be time to visit Signature collection for my next purchase , a DJ and all the trimmings as this truly is a great thing to do whilst in Bangkok.

1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Honestly we visited the shop because we were warmly invited by the owners and were not inclined to buy. We ended up purchasing four shirts and were very pleased. Professional service involves good advice, fine material and models, accurate measurements, two fittings, cleanliness, interesting conversation, pleasant atmosphere. I am an Italian scholar of English literature and my husband is an English biologist. We are both enjoying wearing our shirts. The other day I wore my pink one for my first class at the university this year and felt really comfortable. We will definitely buy more shirts from Signature Collection.

4  Thank PaolaSpinozzi