“Great tailors, excellent value.”

Signature Collection Tailor
Ranked #7 of 462 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Best tailor in Bangkok to make suits shirts and all other quality clothing. Feel free to order online(we ship internationally) or come in to our shop today!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tailors, excellent value.”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

My friends and co-workers have been coming to Signiture's for years. We are always welcomed by their friendly staff who work hard to ensure we are satisfied with our clothes. I highly recommend Signiture's for great quality clothes at a good price.

1 Thank Brian S

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Thai first
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Best tailor”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Beat tailor around Thailand. Friendly bosses and people. Good service as I came back to alter my old pants as I put on weight.must go

1 Thank Joel Y
“Best Tailor in Town”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have been living in Bangkok for almost 5 years now and have always gone to Signature for my tailoring needs (even though I have visited most of the famous ones). From first work suits to getting a suit for my MBA graduation, they could do it all. Even though my size has fluctuated a lot they almost never needed multiple fittings.

As if that wasn't enough, my father who was stationed as the Polish ambassador to Thailand for over 4 years also got everything done here, even outfits that had to have very exact specifications for various events. Both of us have been getting a lot of compliments on our suits and shirts, so I would recommend this to anyone as I have to all my friends. Have had at least 15 guests/friends try Signature and not one was disappointed.

Conveniently located in the "cool" part of town, they are always great hosts and happy to grab a beer with you while you get your fitting! Do yourself a favour and check them out on your next visit.

1 Thank Jarek K
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“very good quality end product and great service”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Bought 2 suits and 4 shirts during my one week stay in Bangkok. The end product was of so good quality i was regretting why i did not order more. I will be placing my next order online very soon.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Vishal7233
“The Best in Bangkok!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I moved here a year ago and was recommended to the Signature Collection store from a colleague and I couldn't be happier. I have since had 20+ shirts and a few suits made from the shop. IMO the quality is top notch and the fit is perfect. Ram, the head salesman, will treat you with respect at all times. Many options of colors and fabric, in addition to being able to choose specific details of colors, cuffs, etc. Most of the men in the company I work for go to Ram, and have been doing so for years! Looking for a choosing a specific tailor in Bangkok can be a daunting task as there are so many options. I recommend anyone who is in town trying to decide on a tailor to stop the search and visit Ram. You will not be disappointed. - Ryan

Visited May 2014