In and around Bangkok Private Tour Guide with Custom Experience

Book in advance
from
£44.36
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Wat Suthat
from £44.36
from £46.70
from £72.20
1,196 results
All reviews buddha images nice temple big temple main temple entrance fee buddhist tourists prayer phra complex culture
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

Our guide with our 20 people group took us here it was a great place to see specially
the room with all the figures of Budas it was magical. There were lots of people in small groups you need few hours

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank jennystrip
Reviewed 11 April 2019

I have been home 4 weeks now and I crave Thailand, the most magical smiling country I have ever been too. Another holiday is calling but next year.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank burntashell
Reviewed 31 March 2019

Also lots of annoying renovation going on, but it's a peaceful lovely place to spend a bit of time. Lovely donation-based cafe inside too. Well worth a visit. Take a good look at the murals inside the temple, they are magnificent.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 27 March 2019 via mobile

Whenever I am in Bangkok, I will sure to visit this temple. This temple holds daily chanting from 12pm for an hour. The chanting is very spiritual.

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank Leslie3663
Reviewed 25 March 2019

I will like to term this visit to be Excellent. Place was very nice. I liked this place a lot. It was a neat and clean place.

Date of experience: March 2019