“Interesting place to try new dishes in BKK” 4 of 5 bubbles

Le Maverick Restaurant & Bar
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: French, European, International, Mediterranean, Spanish, Contemporary
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Modern Bistronomy, French & Mediterranean- Extensive Wine Gallery, Wine by Glass - Open Kitchen, Chef Table, degustation and discovery menus - Opening Hours: 17.30 to 23.00, Monday to Saturday. Closed on Sunday.
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Interesting place to try new dishes in BKK”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

We had a chance to try foods at Maverick in Bangkok. The dishes are so innovative and complex of ingredients. At first i am not quite sure if it can eat cause so many things are mixed and the dish looks too beautiful to eat but absolute the taste was so delicious. It is fun and excited when the food came out. They got open kitchen which we can watched when the chef is cooking. The restaurant interior is also interesting.

• Thai first
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Unforgetable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

I went to Maverick few weeks ago for lunch with my familly and we all agreed that it was our new favorite restaurant in town. The food is exelent and presented in a unique fun way. After our main course we decided to treat ourself with their cute colorful desserts, for that reason we learned that they have a french baker freshly baking all these sweet goodies!! Since that day i have been recomending Maverick to all my friends.

2 Thank Micky N
Bangkok, Thailand
“Really good and innovative food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Maverick is new to the Bangkok scene, and I only had the chance to be there one time so far for lunch. Our experience was in general very good. The food was delicious and very innovative with excellent taste. I like the interior and I want to come back for after work drinks and dinner to see if they can deliver the same great experience at night time.

Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful place in Bangkok”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

The food and dishes are very originals and greats ! I really enjoyed this restaurant and I recommended it for whole modern food lovers.

Bangkok
“Good Start”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

Maverick just opened. They are not yet at full speed but they delivered so far. The food is great and they offer a lot of original and surprising dishes.
The team behind this place is very professional and I am looking forward to seeing what they will come up with.

I would also recommend the desserts. I work at Ocean Tower and I see the high quality pastries on display and have a hard time to resist.

Keep up the good job guys!

2 Thank Djelomou