“We really enjoyed this place” 3 of 5 bubbles

Su Tha Ros
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: View, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Su Tha Ros serves up delicious à la carte international breakfasts, time-honoured Thai dishes for lunch and dinner along with a range of savoury and sweet Thai dishes during afternoon tea. Comprising a main dining area and two elegant private rooms, the refined setting combines Siamese charm with contemporary Gallic chic. Su Tha Ros defines “The Thai Way”.Open: 6:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.Location: 19th Floor
Singapore, Singapore
“We really enjoyed this place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Very good restaurant with a great Thai hospitality. Food is excellent and service will huge you. It is not cheap but you will get a good value for your money.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Maria E
HotelMuseBangkok, Resident Manager at Su Tha Ros, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Maria E

It is my great pleasure to hear that you did enjoy the hospitality at Su Tha Ros. Khun Ta, Su Tha Ros Manager and her team are trying their best to go beyond their guest’s expectation in term of food and service quality.

Please be our guest for your next visit in Bangkok.

• Thai first
st. paul
“Convenient if you're staying at the Hotel Muse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Really liked the restaurant. A professional chef and staff. You can get great Thai food anywhere in Bangkok, but here you will have a particularly lovely setting (great view) and the food is composed in a very pleasing way.

We were staying in the Hotel Muse and had gone out every previous night. We read good reviews on TripAdvisor and decided to stay in for our final evening. Glad we did.

My husband had the set menu (I think is was 1350 baht); I had the red-fish curry. This was plenty of food for both of us. In the future, I would order a different entree--it was my first exposure to red fish, and I didn't love the texture of it. I'm glad I tried it though since it's a classic dish. Everything else was awesome. The custard dessert was especially fantastic.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank boyle014
Dear boyle014

I am glad for Su Tha Ros for and 1 more fan on tripadvisor. Please try our selections of entrée for your next visit. We also have a roof top lounge on 24th Floor “The Speakeasy” where you can also enjoy the view of bangkok after your perfect meal in Su Tha Ros.

Look forward to welcoming you anytime soon.

Wellington, NZ
“Excellent Thai food with gracious Thai hospitality and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed both breakfast and lunch at the Hotel Muse's restaurant

The price for lunch given the high quality of the food and service was excellent

We were the only ones there at lunchtime so the atmosphere was lacking but the service certainly was not. I would like to return and experience dinner I think this would be a romantic place for a table for two

3 Thank Minkamonka
Dear Minkamonka

I am pleased that you enjoy high quality service provided by our manager, Khun Ta. Thank you for your great comment and you right Su Tha Ros is definitely the perfect place for romantic dining or even a group party.

Please come back next time and try out dinner experience, we open from 18:00 h.

Nz
“Excellent Thai food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Really very good Thai food with a high class twist. Recommended.

Normal Thai food is great but the chefs here take the basics and expand them with superb flair and ingredients to give you a flavour and taste experience that transcends previous Thai food you have had.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank AA_Gull
Dear AA_Gull

Thank You very much for your comment and recommend us on tripadvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoy you time with us. I will pass the message to our kitchen team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back any time soon.

Kind regards,
Melbourne, Australia
“1st Class Breakfast Presentation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have stayed at the Muse Hotel on numerous occasions and have never failed to miss the superb breakfast. The staff are always warm and welcoming and especially "Tik" who is most professional in ensuring that breakfast is to be remembered. The Su Tha Ros is on the 19th Level of the Muse Hotel and provides a splendid view over the city and parks near by whist being attend to by the hotel staff. Quality produce combined with presentation, extensive range and professional service.

Congratulations to the Staff and management ! :)

4 Thank Asia4me_1
HotelMuseBangkok, Resident Manager at Su Tha Ros, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Asia4me_1

We very appreciate your time and nice words. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoyed our breakfast, service and surrounding.
Your feedback is very encouraging to the team especially to K.Tik. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,