“Staff gave us excellent services”
Review of J Two S Hotel

J Two S Hotel
Ranked #798 of 1,192 Speciality Lodging in Bangkok
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Staff gave us excellent services”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We received a warm service and helpful service during our stay.
Room mate served us a very prompt service to handle our key error and keep us waiting just a short time.
Reception staff answered our question prompt to our needs and really helpful.
Oh..breakfast is something acceptable with this budget hotel.

the only one concern is internet connection, really slow and TV channel hard to command.
Will be back again next time

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank pppr_ssp

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Love the free breakfast because you get pad thai & fried rice. Yummy! Rooms are clean, comfortable. Great location, close to subway & night market. There's a 7/11 close by. Don't stay at Best Bangkok House next door.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Madison P
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed 23 January 2014

My husband, 2 toddlers and I spent 4 nights here and we really felt we had made a super choice considering the price and the fact that we only needed the room for a good nights rest. The rooms were clean, the bed sheets were clean, the bathrooms were clean and most importantly, the shower pressure was fantastic and had really hot water. Our towels (which were also very clean) were replaced by fresh ones everyday. The extra bed in the triple room is a bit uncomfortable though. The breakfast was ok and the staff was very friendly, especially with our kids. My youngest being almost 2 was really paid a lot of attention!! The massage parlor downstairs was also quite good and charged 200 bhat for 1 hours foot massage which they did really well. The location too is great since we could access both sides by walking through the interior by lanes... the markets by the First Hotel and on the other side, the malls like Siam Paragon, Central World, Big C, etc. All in all, I will certainly stay here again on my next visit if I am on a limited budget. :) Very impressed for the price we paid for the room!!

Room Tip: The higher floors are better... we stayed on the 6th floor and atleast you have space to breathe whe...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Yassi2014
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Room was very decent and clean. Ugly guesthouse, but decent. Breakfast was allright.
It tookus a while to find the guesthouse though, it is a bit in between market streets in busy neighborhood.
I found personal very cold and not willing to help or even talk to us.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Flazedan
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 2 January 2014

It is a hotel only for travelers who seeks bed to sleep on. Internet service is poor. Then again, the whole of Bangkok has bad internet connection. Taxis and tuktuk have no idea where this is, nor do they know Phetburi road. I would suggest printing out the map to hotel to show your driver.

Anyway, as I mentioned, the hotel is only good for sleeping in, and nothing more. I guess for westerners the hotel is definitely value for money as they pay practically nothing to get bed and breakfast. The massage place, well, there are cheaper places as you walk out to main road. And yeah, it is situated in a dark alley behind the bustling night market, so it is a bit dark and eerie at night. Best to NOT walk alone there.

And really, only 1 pillow per bed? oh, and over 200 channels on TV and none was in English or any other language but Thai, so much so that even Nicholas Cage spoke Thai! So, if you only need a place to crash in late at night and leave early the next day, then, this is perfect.

Quite honestly, I'd pay a little more for better comfort and peace of mind...the photos are deceiving...

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Shasharina
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I've stayed there for two nights at the start of my trip to Thailand. The hotel is close (walking distance) to the Pratunam market but since a little on the side of it, it's a quiet area. The hotel room was clean, hot water available in the bathroom. Wifi available, and downstairs in the reception area there are two computers you can use for free. Breakfast - ok, nothing special. Nice and friendly staff.
Overall - quite good although, now having had some experience with other hotels/rooms/hostels, I'd say it's a little too pricey for what you get.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Beata D
Verona, Italy
Reviewed 16 December 2013

i had a very bad experience with the staff of this hotel. This was my last night in thailand, and i met by person a friend i had known on couchsurfing. We hanged out for dinner, and we stayed out till about 3.30 am. She wanted to go back home by taxi but she didnt feel safe to go alone at that time of the night, so i told her to feel free to come to my room(i had payed a double room, so where is the problem?)
when i was entering the hotel the man at the desk told me that, if i wanted to bring her to my room, i should have payed 300 BHT to him, and leave him her id card!
i complayned saying that she wasnt a prostitute, that she just didnt want to go back home alone!and the man answered that if she was a boy, no problem, but she is a girl, so i have to pay.
I felt treated like a man who goes to prostitutes, and she was very sad that they thought this of her.
I never had such a bad exerience.
Wen i checked out i gave back the key, and they didnt give me back the money tilla man didnt go to control the room!
UNBELIEVABLE.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank nikolo00

Travellers are raving about these Bangkok hotels