“Awesome service with a personal touch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Best Tailor

Best Tailor
Ranked #128 of 457 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 40 years, BEST TAILOR COMPANY LIMITED, has been one of the most respected names in men's & ladies custom tailored made clothing, We are a full service custom tailor hand made suits and provide a complete wardrobe planning service according to your career, business and casual suits.We are a full service bespoke tailors, in other words we are a custom tailors for ladies and gents.
“Awesome service with a personal touch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I'm extremely impressed by their skills and the personal touch that comes along with it. Al and family has always welcomed my friends and I when we were there and we have been the best of friends already.

Though I have only been there for two trips, I have made more than 3 suits and 20+ shirts. I can still remember clearly on my first trip there, I never thought the shirts and suits would fit the way I wanted it to but Al and family worked a miracle though and precisely tailored it to the fit and style that I was looking for. Their quality of work is unmatched and I personally recommend that anyone who wants to try tailoring should make a trip there too - recommend a few of my friends and they always came back with good reviews. Their prices are definitely reasonable as compared to many others, but it will definitely worth every penny.

On a personal note, I was grateful to Al and family as I wouldn't deny that I'm one of their most troublesome customers around but they took the time to understand exactly what I wanted on the finished product and was very attentive. I will be bringing all of my tailoring needs to them. Five stars all the way! Thumbs Up!

Cheers and Regards
Brendan

BEST_TAILOR, Owner at Best Tailor, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Hi Brendan,
Thanks for taking out your time to review us. We are very glad to hear a positive review from you and that you are recommending so many people to us. Our business is located inside at the Ambassador Hotel with many tailors, but because of recommendations we are still in business. We will keep trying to improve our level of service to satisfy our clients. Thanks.
Best Rgds/ Al B.

Johor
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Al and family are friendly and approachable. They know their stuff, and give you good suggestions if you are clueless on how to pick a suit. They made effort to ensure my satisfaction and had the clothings delivered to my hotel. Location is a little hard to find (go to the MAIN LOBBY of Ambassador Hotel and you should be able to find them). It's worth the small hassle for the service they offer.

Hello Gary Chia,
Thank you for taking out your time to comment on us.
We are glad that you have been recommended to us, and that you are very happy with our service.
We always keep trying to provide our customers the best level of service and treat them like family or friends. Thanks and Best rgds / Al B.
Singapore, Singapore
“Great place to make suits and shirts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

My first destination whenever I visit Bangkok is always Best Tailor. They are a reliable and value for money tailor. I have been going to them and wearing their suits and shirts for years now. Some of my shirts have lasted me more than 4 years. I strongly recommend anyone looking to make suits or shirts to Best Tailor.

Hi Shawn ,
Thank you for taking your time to comment on us.
We really do appreciate your effort and being loyal to us. Our business is growing mainly due to recommended and loyal customers like you. Thanks and Best Regards, Al B.
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great good fit every time and fantastic good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

Top Quality tailer
I have used Best Tailor 3-4 times a year for over 10 years, always with good results.
I have made all kinds of clothes including incredibly Well-Fitting suit and not least my shirts. I have also had the pleasure to have met him in Copenhagen where he comes once a year and visit all his customers. (Including SAS) Furthermore dishes / orders he also all my "old" clothes and sew it in and out and so on.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Finn-Sejersen
Hi Finn S,
How are you? Hope everything is well with you.
Thank you for your generous comment and we hope to see you soon.
Best Regards/ AL B.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent service and top quality clothing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

This was my second trip to Best Tailor, initiated at the recommendation of a World Bank colleague, and I came away even more impressed than before. Al and his staff are consummate professionals, and devote as much time as necessary to ensure complete satisfaction. On this visit I had two suits, five pairs of slacks, three jackets and around 20 shirts made. My wife had two pant suits made. The fit and quality are excellent. We were touring for a week after our fitting, and Al had our clothes packed and delivered to our airport hotel for the flight home, all at no additional charge. Forget the innumerable other Bangkok tailor shops clamoring for your business. This place really is the best.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Flyingfish2020
BEST_TAILOR, Owner at Best Tailor, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Hi Edward,
Hope all is well with you and your family. We are very glad to hear that you are very happy with our service. Thank you for trusting us and we will try to keep doing our best to keep our customers happy. Best Regards/ Al B.