“Thumbs up!”
Review of Best Tailor

Best Tailor
Ranked #139 of 462 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 40 years, BEST TAILOR COMPANY LIMITED, has been one of the most respected names in men's & ladies custom tailored made clothing, We are a full service custom tailor hand made suits and provide a complete wardrobe planning service according to your career, business and casual suits.We are a full service bespoke tailors, in other words we are a custom tailors for ladies and gents.
Singapore, Singapore
“Thumbs up!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Will definitely return again for my next visit to bkk! Delivery to your doorsteps and there is a fitting beforehand for more actual fitting

Visited June 2014
Jitz1, Owner at Best Tailor, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Hi Arthur,
Hope all is well. Thanks for choosing us as your selected tailor in Bangkok, and we will try to keep providing the best level of service. Best Regards, Al B.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Highly recommended! Great quality & customer service at Best Tailor!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Just leaving Bangkok after 7 years, I've been using the service of Al and the boys at Best Tailor exclusively for the last 5 years. Very friendly and attentive service and a "do whatever it takes to make it right" attitude. Great selection of fabrics and very high quality workmanship time and time again. Best Tailor will continue to be my go-to tailor and will dictate stops back through Bangkok for years to come! Highly recommended. See you soon, fellas!

Visited June 2014
BEST_TAILOR, Owner at Best Tailor, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Hi Oscar,
Thanks for trusting us as your exclusive tailor. We really appreciate your positive feedback and recommending your friends to us. Hope you have a good time at your new job and best of luck.
Thanks / Best rgds Al B.
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have been dealing with this service provider for more than 2 years. Firstly, when visiting the country, I found them professional and super efficient. When I returned back home I placed several orders which were once again executed swiftly and accurate. I highly recommend them and will continue doing business with them.

Visited July 2013
BEST_TAILOR, Owner at Best Tailor, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Hello Bennie,
Thanks for taking you time to review us. We really appreciate it when our clients recommends their friends and families to us which keeps our business growing. Best Regards/ Al B.
“Awesome service with a personal touch”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I'm extremely impressed by their skills and the personal touch that comes along with it. Al and family has always welcomed my friends and I when we were there and we have been the best of friends already.

Though I have only been there for two trips, I have made more than 3 suits and 20+ shirts. I can still remember clearly on my first trip there, I never thought the shirts and suits would fit the way I wanted it to but Al and family worked a miracle though and precisely tailored it to the fit and style that I was looking for. Their quality of work is unmatched and I personally recommend that anyone who wants to try tailoring should make a trip there too - recommend a few of my friends and they always came back with good reviews. Their prices are definitely reasonable as compared to many others, but it will definitely worth every penny.

On a personal note, I was grateful to Al and family as I wouldn't deny that I'm one of their most troublesome customers around but they took the time to understand exactly what I wanted on the finished product and was very attentive. I will be bringing all of my tailoring needs to them. Five stars all the way! Thumbs Up!

Cheers and Regards
Brendan

Visited May 2014
BEST_TAILOR, Owner at Best Tailor, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Hi Brendan,
Thanks for taking out your time to review us. We are very glad to hear a positive review from you and that you are recommending so many people to us. Our business is located inside at the Ambassador Hotel with many tailors, but because of recommendations we are still in business. We will keep trying to improve our level of service to satisfy our clients. Thanks.
Best Rgds/ Al B.
Johor
“Great service”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Al and family are friendly and approachable. They know their stuff, and give you good suggestions if you are clueless on how to pick a suit. They made effort to ensure my satisfaction and had the clothings delivered to my hotel. Location is a little hard to find (go to the MAIN LOBBY of Ambassador Hotel and you should be able to find them). It's worth the small hassle for the service they offer.

Visited May 2014
BEST_TAILOR, Owner at Best Tailor, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Hello Gary Chia,
Thank you for taking out your time to comment on us.
We are glad that you have been recommended to us, and that you are very happy with our service.
We always keep trying to provide our customers the best level of service and treat them like family or friends. Thanks and Best rgds / Al B.