Khaosan Immjai
US$198
Hotels.com
US$132
US$101
All reviewsnice common areafree breakfastminute walk from khao san roaddorm roomthe location is perfectwould definitely stay here againair conditionpleasant stayhostelcomputersbedssleepaclockbaht
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Location was 800m away from KhaoSan Road, with a 7eleven over the road good food all around. Bathrooms are nice and the internet works fine. Only downside is the A/C turns off for a few hours during the day and the stairs are a nightmare if you have big bags.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I absolutely loved my stay at khoa san immjai- I can't say a bad word about it. It was in a great location- just a 5/10min walk from khoa san road and I was clean with amazing air con- which you really need in the bangkok heat! Rooms were cosy and clean and beds were super comfy. Met loads of great people here too. We only booked for 2 nights but stayed for a week! I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting bangkok- loved it!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed here twice during my tour of Thailand because it's the type of place you stay twice at. The staff were incredibly friendly and professional. You can arrive or leave 24hrs a day with little inconvenience. Free wifi, free computer use, free movies, free breakfast, so you definitely get your money's worth. Its about a 5 minutes walk to Khaosan Road so you can have a mad one if you fancy it, or have a guaranteed good night sleep and stay in. Security was first class, as was everything else!

Room Tip: The big mixed dorms are right at the top on the 3rd and 4th floors so if you're not a fan of climbing stairs then go for the female dorm (1st floor) or small dorms(2nd floor)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Loveliest little hostel I have ever stayed in, and I stayed in a lot during a 4 month trip around SEAsia. Super clean, sheets changed every day regardless of whether you check out or not, so every night you have a clean bed..amazing! Wifi works in the dorms, showers are warm, bathrooms are really clean. Good sized lockers, really comfy beds. Very safe and secure. Staff are so sweet and helpful, they arranged and picked up our train tickets to Chiang Mai for us and helped us with finding our way around. Nice little breakfast in the morning. Very quiet and peaceful, just what you need to get away from the craziness of Bangkok. Stayed here twice on my trip, and if I go back to Bangkok I will come here again. Absolutely no complaints :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Emily W
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We came here really early when another hostel we wanted to stay at didn't let us in because it was too early. One of us was really ill and we had been travelling for 20 hours and we had nothing booked already. The people at Khaosan Immjai were so nice and friendly and let us wait in their lobby and in an hour we had a bed (before eight o clock!). The hostel is super clean and secure and home-y. If you want a break from the party hostels you will feel at home at Immjai.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends