“An amazing restaurant for an Amazing Thailand!”

Albricias Restaurant
Ranked #1,126 of 11,376 Restaurants in Bangkok
Description: Albricias is conceptualized, designed and constructed to evoke the longing for the flavors from the Mediterranean region, France, Spain, Italy, Greece and other countries located around the Mediterranean Sea.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This restaurant inside the Chatrium Sathon Bangkok, is wonderful! We stayed for 1 month at the hôtel, and we have tried the breakfast, the dinner restaurant, the japanese buffet (tuesdays) and the medditeranean buffet (fridays) and it never let us down in our food happiness! The staff are great and really friendly, especially with our son of 6 months. The restaurant is spacious, well decorated, clean, with a great view on the Sathon District. The food was always fresh and tasty, for a correct price!
We highly recommend this place for people who likes good food!

Stefan N, Manager at Albricias Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Benjamin,

Thank you very much for your tripadvisor review in regards to your recent visit at Albricias Restaurant.

I was delighted to read of your satisfaction with our food & beverage service & overall experience.
Great that you have enjoyed our breakfast buffet, weekly dinner buffets japanese & mediterranean and will pass this message on to our kitchen team.

We hope to welcome you back to Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok and of course in albricias Restaurant on the 4th Floor.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

friendly managers / staffs! The hospitality provided was very warm and genuine. very welcoming for any guests thats looking for a good dining experience.
quality of food is very high and not compromised at any level.

Stefan N, Manager at Albricias Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear,

I was delighted to read of your satisfaction with our food, service & overall experience.

Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

Not a lot of food but every food from best source & best quality. Everybody very nice service. Please enjoy eating with best food.

Stefan N, Manager at Albricias Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

I was delighted to read of your satisfaction with our Japanese Buffet Dinner, it will give me great pleasure to pass your words to my Japanese Chef K. Samrerng.

As you mentioned less is more and I will make sure that we keep Quality on our product to satisfied guests like you.

Thank you for visiting albricias and for recommending us to others.

In the meantime I wish you and your Family as well a Happy New Year 2014.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Half priced Wednesday lunch buffet. 250 Bart!!! Incredible array of dishes to tempt any palate. My kids were especially excited by the deserts. I loved the sushi and sashimi. Outstanding food and service. Thankyou

1  Thank Anthony J
Stefan N, Manager at Albricias Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Anthony J,

I was delighted to read of your satisfaction with our new Buffet Lunch and as well your kids enjoy our sweet corner, it will give me great pleasure to pass your words to my Kitchen Team.

Thank you for visiting albricias and for recommending us to others.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stay at Chatrium Hotel Sathon in July for couple of days on business & leisure trip and we checked the new open Restaurant out called Albricias with my family and had couple of great meals there both lunch & dinner was excellent and enjoy mediterranean & thai food.
Ambience very good especially night time, service well done & friendly, good selection of wines we loved the wolf blast one of chefs favorite told me the restaurant manager.
the only think i have but no complain a simple kids menu would be great, love the pizza there.
we will be back