Armoni Hotel Sukhumvit 11 by Andacura
Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$374
US$295
Agoda.com
All reviewsnana btsshower curtainshort walkthe red light districtrooms are nicestay there againnight lifeindian restaurantbudget hotelair conditionerconvenient locationsukhumvitnightlifesignaltrain
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Nice staff, good location close to public transport. The rooms were clean but small.
Just don't go to the tailor shop next to the hotel, it's the same owner so they will send you there. At the tailor shop they were rude and they tryed to sell me a scratched suit.

I would stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Room was comfortable and clean great for single travelers. The staff are extremely friendly, helpful and attentive. I have stayed at others in the area for around the same price this is the best I have found so far. It was a little noisy due to construction behind the building which was a little annoying.

It is close to the main streets and Nana station and wasn't to difficult to find if you keep your eyes open. Bar prices were very pricey.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Kim2077
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I stayed for 3 nights on jan. Location was a little hard to find in an alley not like the map when I booked. The staff were very helpful and curtious the recieption young lady even got me a meter taxi and told me how much i should pay i don't get overcharged. The room itself is basic but good for the purpose. Close to train , u can book a tour right next door. I would stay again as a solo traveller

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank melaasser
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Its a nice decent VERY centrally located hotel. Rooms are good size and all new renovated.
Bathroom are large and well equipped. TV in room has limited channels. Chef is good and worth ordering Indian food. Breakfast is rather poor.
Location is superb , Staff is friendly. Rates are good value for money.
Internet is free. Near by many shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2014

When I booked for this stay I thought I was going back to another one with a similar name in Soi 7, just two blocks away. In comparison this one on Soi 11 rates pretty poorly, the room was musty and the bottom 1/3rd of the shower curtain mouldy. The room was not nearly as nice, the layout left little room, and unfortunately at the time of my stay there was a construction site next door which meant it got noisy very early in the morning, not a good thing when staying in this area which caters to anything other than early nights! Most of the staff were complacent, except for a wonderful guy in the lobby café who went to every trouble to make coffee for us. I would not stay here again, sorry, not at any price.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple