“Large indian restaruant in Bangkok”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Palki

Palki
Ranked #4,489 of 10,694 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Indian
Bangkok, Thailand
“Large indian restaruant in Bangkok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

The recently inaugurated restaurant in the first floor above saras serves veg and non veg food largely catering to groups ,Has buffet and alacarte menu.Good service and palatable food .

• Visited December 2013

New Delhi, India
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Palki was where we used to dine during our last visit to Bangkok. Great Food , good service ,good location close to our hotel were factors which made us decide on Palki everytime .

Visited September 2013
Candy Land
“why Heineken beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

my title would be my only complaint, this brand new restaurant sits on top of Sara'a and serves vegetarian, buffet and Indian cuisine. I have already been twice in less then a month. the starters and the large servings of curries have been perfect. the buffet doesn't look that thrilling to me but am sure its a better deal.

I know where my favorite Indian cuisine in town is but am not gonna stop coming to Palki. its good Bangkok has so many options and here is another great choice. same owner's of Sara's and I still haven't been to them yet. it will be hard to get there with Palki drawing my attention. located on Soi 20 Sukhumvit.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Palki? Share your experiences!