“Not only a scam but bullies!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
First Fashion Gallery Co, ltd
Ranked #384 of 462 Shopping in Bangkok
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Not only a scam but bullies!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Just an update for anyone who even thinks of going to this establishment. Since they did not deliver on the order I places, after I had paid a lot of money. I contacted my bank to get the money back, which I did. They have since contacted me and are threatening me because of my review here and because I had my bank get my money back. I know there are some great places in Bangkok to get tailored items made but this is not the place. They don't care about the customer and their work is overpriced and shoddy. They pay touts to divert you from where you are planning to go to bring you there. Avoid this shop at all costs.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Texantraveler_009

Sydney, Australia
“Stay away...”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I just got scammed too! We met a guy who was very friendly near our hotel who said he works at the hotel we were staying. We were heading for the sky train as we wanted to go to MBK. He said that MBK was not yet open and that we should instead go to the First Fashion Gallery as they were having a last day sale. We were put into a tuk tuk and were lead there.

We were bamboozled into buying two suits and five shirts. Avoid this place! We were lead there under false pretenses. We later realized that there was no sale going on at this place. There are no prices stated for any of the products. The purpose of not fixing prices is so they can get the highest price possible and it makes the client to believe that they are getting a “discount”. The friendly man was actually a tout who attracts tourists to this establishment to earn a large commission from the purchases.

The fabrics used and the craftmanship are absolutely terrible. It just LOOKS terrible. In fact, the fabric that I selected and the ones I received are totally different to what I have ordered. Don't go near this place. The are professional crooks. You can get better quality clothes elsewhere.

3 Thank florbarb
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Hi all, i went to Bangkok last week and there i visited first fashion gallery and it was really a wonderful experience visiting them. The service was great and everything was delivered on time with great fitting. You can't find a better shop then first fashion gallery if you are interested in tailor made stuff.

Houston, Texas
“Buyer beware!!!”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We were stopped at BTS by a very friendly man saying he worked at the hotel we were staying at. We were on our way to weekend market. He told us market did it open till noon (untrue-opens @ 8.30am). Told us to take side trip to First Fashion Gallery. Ordered suits & shirts. Told top quality fabric!!! BEWARE!!! Taken back to shop next day after purchase for fitting. The workmanship and tailoring is the worse I have experienced and fabric is polyester, even though continually told its top quality. DO NOT PAY FOR GARMENTS PRIOR TO FINALISATION!!! DO NOT GO NEAR THIS STORE- IT'S A SCAM!!!! What has been said prior is the truth - be very very careful in Bangkok- many dodgy scammers (these included). Do not listen to people directing you to shop - it's a scam - people get kick backs and you get overcharged. Won't be coming back to Bangkok again - too many unscrupulous people. Can't trust anyone - all they want is your $$$$ BE CAREFUL!!! First Fashion Gallery is a place to be avoided at all costs!!! This is written to assist others so they don't get scammed like us by these scam artists!!! BUYERS BEWARE!!!

3 Thank kbholly
Singapore, Singapore
“Totally crap”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Ours is a similar story like above where a passerby claiming to be working in our resort recommended us to go to first fashion by tuk tuk telling they are world famous, I got one shorts stitched, over priced for Thailand but was ok considering I live in Singapore, as promised they stitched and delivered my stuff to resort, to my luck my wife pointed out missed stitching on the sides, we went back asking them fr explanation and they acted surprised, I told them I am not impressed with such an overpriced item with terrible workmanship, I wish I had not gone there

3 Thank Amrit7