“Very nice shop”

New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very nice shop”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Must visit first fashion gallery as this shop offers great variety at affordable price and not to forget excellent services

Visited January 2014
3 Thank abhas_b

New Delhi, India
“Excellent shop”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I went to Bangkok for new year celebrations and was advised by local person to explore first fashion gallery for well fitted suitings and shirting..I went to this shop and was amazed to see the collection..got 2 suits stitched and found the quality of the suitings excellent

Stockholm, Sweden
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fraud, beware”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Like other reviewers I was also scammed by a friendly woman who told me that she worked at my hotel and recomended me to visit First Fashion instead of the place I planned to visit, that she told me was closed. After persuasion by another "helpful" man on the street and a very cheap tuk-tuk drive, all probably working together, I bought six shirts. The shirts were fairly ok, but the feeling of being scammed is overwhelming. Beware, places like this are a disgrace to Bangkok.

3 Thank BjoP
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Not only a scam but bullies!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Just an update for anyone who even thinks of going to this establishment. Since they did not deliver on the order I places, after I had paid a lot of money. I contacted my bank to get the money back, which I did. They have since contacted me and are threatening me because of my review here and because I had my bank get my money back. I know there are some great places in Bangkok to get tailored items made but this is not the place. They don't care about the customer and their work is overpriced and shoddy. They pay touts to divert you from where you are planning to go to bring you there. Avoid this shop at all costs.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Texantraveler_009
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Stay away...”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I just got scammed too! We met a guy who was very friendly near our hotel who said he works at the hotel we were staying. We were heading for the sky train as we wanted to go to MBK. He said that MBK was not yet open and that we should instead go to the First Fashion Gallery as they were having a last day sale. We were put into a tuk tuk and were lead there.

We were bamboozled into buying two suits and five shirts. Avoid this place! We were lead there under false pretenses. We later realized that there was no sale going on at this place. There are no prices stated for any of the products. The purpose of not fixing prices is so they can get the highest price possible and it makes the client to believe that they are getting a “discount”. The friendly man was actually a tout who attracts tourists to this establishment to earn a large commission from the purchases.

The fabrics used and the craftmanship are absolutely terrible. It just LOOKS terrible. In fact, the fabric that I selected and the ones I received are totally different to what I have ordered. Don't go near this place. The are professional crooks. You can get better quality clothes elsewhere.

3 Thank florbarb