“Great Fresh Burmese Food”
Review of Sip Song Banna - CLOSED

Sip Song Banna
Cuisines: Burmese, Thai
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great Fresh Burmese Food”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Wonderful noodle shop! Khao Soy Naam Sai is very tasty and Tea Leaf salad is made to order. Convenient as well. We will be back!

columbia Il
“Delicious Burmese Cuisine”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I find one of the adventures of travel is sampling the food of different cultures. When traveling to Bangkok, I've discovered that you can experience all the unique Asian cusines in one city. On a recent trip we had the pleasure of just such treat at Sip Song Banna.

Sip Song Banna features traditional Burmese dishes. The food was as delicious and diverse as any I have enjoyed anywhere. The combination of ingredients and seasonings have perked my interest in visiting Burma.

Ask for Fon the proprietor and she will prepare a meal that will leave you craving for more.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank mikecolumbiaIl
“Something a little different”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This was my first time trying Burmese food and I must say I was very impressed! After years of living in Bangkok and eating Thai food, I found the Burmese noodles and salad dishes to be much more interesting. Definitely a good choice if you're up for something a little different than the usual Thai fare.

1 Thank Richoid
Bangkok
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A little taste of Northern Myanmar in the centre of Bangkok”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Cracking little place. Great food, great service, very cheap. I can honestly say they make the best green tea salad I have ever had. Will definitely be back...

1 Thank ftsimpson
Saint Louis, Missouri
“New Experience”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

While visiting Bangkok in October 2013, my son suggested we dine at a local Burmese restaurant. It was my first experience with Burmese food, and it was delicious! I especially liked the Tea Leaf Salad. Very spicy and flavorful!! I would definitely recommend Sip Song Banna.

• Visited October 2013