“Great guys...great service and awesome clothes”

Rajawongse Clothier
Ranked #2 of 499 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974, these master tailors have provided suits to dignitaries.
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was visiting my Brother who is working in Bangkok, who took me to Jesse and Victors place as he swears by their work. I had 3 shirts and a suit made to measure, and every detail was painstakingly worked out. The shirts and suits are fantastic and like nothing I have ever worn before. I have had tailored work done before, but this was another league altogether. Great work guys....I will be back.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

It was worth the visit !

Son and Father, Jesse and Victor run the place with professionalism, experience and efficiency.

I made 5 shirts there in short period of time (4 days). I am very happy with the quality of the cut and fabric.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have not been to another taylor yet anywhere, but id go there again for sure. jesse and victor make sure that you get the suit you want and their hospitality is unbelievable. offering water/beer/gin tonics (for the ladies), welcoming you by your name when you enter their store for the second (or third or x'th time) are just a few examples of their dedication to their customers and to their business.
I would recommand this place to any of my friends.

Thank you for the lovely suit and the amazing service. It was a pleasure buying a suit from you, Jesse and Victor.

Best regards, Andreas and Samara from Switzerland and Australia

Reviewed 29 May 2014

As one who wears suits to work daily, I coldn't be happier with the clothes I had made at Jesse and Victor's. I was offered a cold beer each time I came in for a fitting and treated warmly. Great tailor. I'll be visiting each time I visit Bangkok.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Having originally visited Jesse and Victor nearly two and half years ago to be fitted into bespoke suits for my brother's wedding, I revisited them on my most recent trip to Bangkok. Having ordered another suit and a selection of formal shirts in advance by email, I was amazed that they had kept all my fittings and the suit was a perfect fit!

Thank you both once again - I will never hesitate to recommend you to others and will always come to you when I next need to.

Highest recommendations!