“Unforgettable Experience!”

Rajawongse Clothier
Ranked #12 of 540 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974, these master tailors have provided suits to dignitaries.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stumbled into Rajawongse Clothier some time ago without a clue what to expect. I was immediately given a complimentary Heineken upon my arrival and allowed to walk through the rows of fabric and material as I waited my turn. Meanwhile I met two gentlemen who work as managers in the PeaceCorps and got to hear fascinating stories of their early days doing service in Uzbekistan - I later learned this to be a commonplace experience as the Raja brothers tend to attract vip (heads of state, diplomats, managers, CEO's the world over). When it was my turn I dutifully picked out the material as the brothers assiduously took my measurements in a professional and swift manner. When checking out the fabrics, there was so much choice and I found exactly what I wanted. The brothers were super personable and even helped me pick out a tie that went well with multiple shirts. When I got my blazer, it had my name inscribed in golden cursive on the inside. Every time I don my suit from the Rajawongse Clothier I still get compliments!!!! It's been one of my smartest investments and a super recommended experience!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,582)
All reviews
in 16 reviews
"tailor shop"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Excellent suits I had one made and 5 shirts fit me perfectly. Coming to Bangkok I knew there would be a chance my suits could below par but how wrong I was. Excellent no brainer if you are getting suit in bankok

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have recently had the pleasure of meeting Jesse and Victor and they do live up to their name. I got two suits and four shirts made by them and cannot see myself getting suits or shirts from anywhere else in the future. The quality of the fabrics that they use are second to none and they ensure the suits are a perfect fit. Customer services is excellent and I cannot wait to see them again upon my next visit to Bangkok

Reviewed 3 August 2014

As always, a very satisfied customer at Jesse&Victor. After living for 4 years in Bangkok, my wife and I still regularly visit Bangkok for holidays. We always visit Rajawongse to order some suits and/or shirts. Also, this time we paid them a visit for 2 suits and 3 shirts.
Great service and quality with a wide assortment to choose from.
Very happy with my new wardrobe.

Kind regards and special thanks to Jesse,

Serge