Grand Inn Hotel
US$113
  • Pool
US$179
US$172
All reviewsnana plazagrace hotelpubs and clubssuperb locationbit datedhot waterspacious roommin walkthe main roadsoibath
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Recentley stayed here october 2012, 10 days, found this hotel to be in a really good position for what the nana area is renowned for night life etc...ok its not 5 star but the facilitys room service and friendly staff all make up for what was a great stay for my holiday in BBK, i have travelled many time,s to the nana area, but some how have missed this hidden gem of a hotel, breakfast is american style eggs bacon etc.. of which is served upon the seven rooftop floor of the hotel, This hotel does have a lift so you do not have to worry about stair climbing everyday.
I was accommodated on the fifth floor were i had a great view of nana square from my room,i thought that the traffic would have been some what of a problem when getting to sleep at night, but did not have any problems with this at all during my stay.overall i will definitely be booking this hotel again for my next trip to BBK in 2013.

Room Tip: I had a double front room, facing nana square, of which had a great view at night on the fifth floor, i could not say what the other rooms were like, however i was very satisfied with my accommodation.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank perthdvd
Reviewed 12 October 2012

They wrote 3* superior but it is not. Hotel is located close to Nana station of Sky Train.Hotel is very dirty, smell is awful, room are very tired. It is placed in "red lights" district so probably they rent rooms for hours also which makes that tired and destryed. Price is not cheap even on booking.com Do not recommend it. Choose small BB on Khao San instead.

Room Tip: Do not choose that hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank welcomepoland
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We came back to Grand Inn on September 2012, after me spending a week there on Jan. 2011, this time I was a bit disappointed, the location is great, located on Soi 3 and Sukhumvit, it is in the hear of little arab town, many arab restaurants and shops, but it didnt bother us a lot.it is close to the Bts, so Sukhumvit night market, and easy to catch tuk tuks\taxis going everywhere around 150 baht.
We got upgraded to a suite, it was much nicer and spacious, but the lobby had smell of urine all the time, and the housekeeping forgot to change our towels on the last day.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2012

This was my 3rd time staying here. Awesome location! This is a gem amongst the busy street of Nana-nua. Well decorated boutique hotel with good WIFI. They have very comfy bed and clean rooms. Food, clubs and pub is easily accessible. And if you are looking for tailor, there are plenty around this area with affordable price.
The money exchange is just next door and 7-eleven is 3 doors away. ATMs are just outside the hotel, the BTS is 7 mins walk away. With such great accessibility, you save a lot.
The staf here are very friendly and helpful. The security is also very good as one night a friend came to look for me and was requested to give identification before my friend could come up to my room. This is impressive for a small hotel and espcially in the area of Nana.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Its very close to bumrngrd hsptl and othr facilities also nearby. Very well located for south asian guys. In addition, Staff are good and hotel is clean enough to stay. However, I would comments further shortly as I have been staying in this hotel since today.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple