Grand Inn Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$25
Agoda.com
All reviewsnana plazagrace hotelpubs and clubssuperb locationbit datedhot waterspacious roommin walkthe main roadsoibathconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Beware that the pictures and description of the rooms are NOT true to reality.
1. The room was less big than advertised. Maybe only 1/2 of the size!
2. The room looked dingy.
3. Weird toilet spray smell in the lobby.
4. Terrible reception service : the woman did not even look at us in the eyes or say hello, she asked us straight for our passport and the payment.
5. The wifi did NOT work and no excuse was made for it.
6. The room smelled like cold tobacco.
7. The looked out onto a dirty alley way.
8. The sink was dirty.
9. The mirrors were dirty.
10. The floor is fake wood and was cracked in our bed room.
11. The AC was leaking.
12. Old towels.
13. Old paint.
14. Loud at night.
As a conclusion I think this place is not worth the price. Would not advise anyone to stay there.
Manager should definitely work on improving reception and cleanliness.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Venezelda
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in March 2014. On the whole I was very happy with the hotel and the price I paid. The staff made me feel very welcome and it was very close to everything. This includes nightlife, shopping and sights. A few niggles which did not affect my stay were that me and my friend had leaking AC units in both our rooms. This would pose a problem but the AC units are not near any walking areas otherwise I would have had a slippery time. The rooms did look tired, but were cleaned every day and everything was done to make sure I did not complain about hygiene. The main thing that makes me give a high review was the friendliness of the staff. All the way throughout the stay I got a smile and also a how are you. This goes a long way to making you enjoy your stay. I would stay again even though there are a few problems.

Room Tip: This hotel is perfect for the adult districts in Bangkok. Nana Plaza is just a stones throw away and Soi Cowboy is just a 15 minute walk away.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This hotel was in the middle of shopping area, Indian food was available few meters away, currency exchange counter was at the entrance of the hotel which was very reasonable. hotel managers were very help full to guests and very care full about the security of their guest.

They speak and understand english language well and directions given by them are right.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jitender05
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel last November 27 to November 30 and it is very convenient to everything you wanna go in Bangkok. Situated in Sukhumvit Soi 3 we didn't encounter any problems of getting lost as the reception and staffs were very helpful and accommodating. They speak english well and the rooms are just good for its price. Expect Big beds, Cable, Ref, and Bath Tub. Room is spacious so we did not have any problems with our clothes and what we shopped in Bangkok.
Pros: They have a restaurant overlooking the city and it was the best thai food I ever tasted.
Our rooms are cleaned every day and everything is secured because when we went out one time and I left my phone, when we went back the reception told me that their room attendants found my phone inside the room and just left it there. :)

Cons: The aircon on our room was dripping. Good thing there was a rag.

Room Tip: Choose fromthe 6th to 7th floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jaycee D
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

Pros : Very helpful and informative staffs. Room with street view were large and functional. Bathroom with bathtub. Located in city center very close to skytrian station and restuarant. Cons : Breakfast too basic but cook fresh.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple